Help Support This Student Film

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
Hello friends of Muppet Central. Been a while since I've really posted here. A student film that I had the pleasure of working on, "I Need My Monster" is up for first place in the Student Filmmaker Awards competition. It would mean so much if you could vote for our film. Voting ends in a few hours and I really hope my MC friends can pull though a few votes and get some of your friends and families to vote too!

Click Here to go to the voting Page

Some background: This is the senior thesis film for the digital animation students at the University of Colorado, Denver. This film was based on a children's book of the same name, written by Amanda Noll and illustrated by Howard McWilliams. We took 3 semesters to recreate the story and the characters from the book in 3d animation. I hope you all enjoy it. My few years playing around with puppetry really helped me in this degree track and to help animate on this short.

Thank you all so much!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy crap, that other film jumped up in the votes! Dang!

Is it possible to vote multiple times? :shifty:

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
You can vote on different devices. One vote per machine so you can vote on your phone, your laptop, your tablet, and your phone, and you can technically vote 4 times!