Mr. FoxWorthy

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
HI all!

I introduced myself on the 'Introduce yourself' forum and I mentioned my first puppet build which is an original character called "Mr. FoxWorthy".......well, "Fox FoxWorthy" to be totally correct.

Long story short, as I was near completion on Mr. FoxWorthy, I heard of a local singer who was shooting her music video with puppets. I got in touch with her, we hit it off, Fox made it in to her video and we are now making some plans for future performances together and we're both very excited! I really do feel like the stars aligned for our meeting as right when I decided to start building puppets, she decided that she wanted to sing with puppets. Look below to find our first live performance together.

This thread will be for "Mr. FoxWorthy" who is built and performed by myself, and all of the things that he gets up to.

In case you missed this one, here is a quick video I shot before X-Mas, just as a screen test:

Here's my first performance with my friend. It was totally unrehearsed aside from a few emails to pick some songs to sing. We both loved it and really enjoyed it! Here's her youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrttEixXzfeCrIU6p8qzFJg

Last edited:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I'm happy to say that Fox will be appearing with his buddy, Nicole Edwards, this Saturday night at a house concert. I will also be presenting my newest character at the show, (pics coming eventually). I'm hoping to get someone to tape the show for me so hopefully I will get some footage up.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
Well the house concert was amazing! My friend who made a music video featuring puppets has officially released it to the world! We played together at the video launch party and we hit the front page of the newspaper the day after, (I'm so glad I was schmoozing with the reporter, unknowingly, with a puppet).

Here is her video. This is how she and I met and Fox FoxWorthy was lucky enough to make an appearance in it too. I got to puppeteer the beaver and the little blue monster with the flying V guitar. Please feel free to share this video all over facebook and wherever. :wink:

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I mentioned a new character I built and performed with at a house concert a few posts back. This is him in this video. I shot this video this past Thursday. His name is 'Bluey Armstrong' and I am really diggn' him.

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I've had a few gigs with my friend, Nicole Edwards since my last posts. We started out on stage together at bars and all ages events but we have now done two 'children's stage' sets. Last week, we did an outdoor kids show at our local 'Arts in the Park' and it went really well. I have the whole thing on video....(or recorded, lol!), and I will share some video from it when I find time to do some editing. I'd like to put together a highlight video....a little bit from each character of mine. Fox was there as well as Bluey, Alvaro and Lyn. We had a nice photo in the paper the next day too! :smile: That's the second time that the same reporter has come to our gig and put us in the paper, I think he's a fan! Next show will be on the 27th.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Sounds like you guys are having a blast and getting to do what u love!! I miss live shows so much!! They are like a drug! hee hee

cc