Christmas Greetings 2014!!!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I'm so mad right now.

Why?

Because my dad refuses to give me another iTunes gift card. I need another gift card to get more apps and I don't have enough money to get the apps I want.
Well, as I once told you: find a job of some kind, and whenever you get one, you can use the money you earn any way you want!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Lol, is it bad that I'm still listening (and enjoying) to Christmas songs??XD
That's OK! I still remember when I was in 2nd grade, little 8 year me felt the urge to watch Christmas Eve on Sesame Street on the day after Christmas and twice after New Years Day- when I had just returned to school! A year later, I wound up re-watching "The Muppet Christmas Carol" on Martin Luther King Jr. Day! So, it's common to still temporarily be in the Christmas spirit after the 25th, believe me!

Plus, just bear in mind that Christmas technically lasts until January 5th (that's the 12th day)!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Plus, just bear in mind that Christmas technically lasts until January 5th (that's the 12th day)!
Oh wow I didn't know that!! That's very interesting.:fanatic:

I innocently thought those were the days that lead up to Christmas starting from the 13th-14th lol XD

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Oh wow I didn't know that!! That's very interesting.:fanatic:

I innocently thought those were the days that lead up to Christmas starting from the 13th-14th lol XD
Well, I just learned about that factor too! :smile:

Getting back to what happened when I was in 2nd grade and I watched CEOSS the day after Christmas...it doesn't help that on that same night, my family went to Hollywood Video and I was originally gonna borrow "Cookie Monster's Best Bites", but then my dad brought over "A Muppet Family Christmas" and after reading the description on the back (having never seen this special before), I wound up borrowing that instead! Years later, I still love it! Of course, when I returned it, I went back to my original choice- Cookie Monster's Best Bites! :insatiable: