Editor Problems

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I keep posting to see that my editor is just a box instead of all the other things like font size, saving draft, and all that, and I can not change my editor to the more efficent one, can anyone help me to change my editor back tot he normal one, thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I keep posting to see that my editor is just a box instead of all the other things like font size, saving draft, and all that, and I can not change my editor to the more efficent one, can anyone help me to change my editor back tot he normal one, thanks.
Are you using the standard rich text editor or the optional BB Code Editor for your posts? Let me know if the issue persists when you switch between these and try to post a message.

If you are using IE11, be sure that compatibility mode for "muppetcentral.com" is not enabled. Compatibility mode will block the standard rich text editor by default.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Are you using the standard rich text editor or the optional BB Code Editor for your posts? Let me know if the issue persists when you switch between these and try to post a message.

If you are using IE11, be sure that compatibility mode for "muppetcentral.com" is not enabled. Compatibility mode will block the standard rich text editor by default.
The standard one comes up, and the more efficent one does not, usually the code editor one would come up, and the standard one would be something that you could use, but now it is only the standard text box.