Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew from Apt 1 arrive back after a skelebratory meal down at the ol' Bat, Bolt & Skull. Ed is satisfied with the dread pudding dessert that had black walnuts and plump raisins along with the vanilla ice scream.

:batty: Vhat's this... Oh, looks like :hungry: did make a cake for us.
UD: The old boy has outdone himself, we should really thank him.
Me: We'll call in the morning, he might be asleep already.
*:insatiable: puts the cake away in the fridge, sneaking a finger swipe and lick off of the icing.

Me: Teach you well Flan, my third cousin has. *Chuckles, then goes to bed.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I can hear Robin in his room singing Winter Wonderland while he's cleaning. He sounds so cute! Until I hear. ....
Robin: :sing: A beautiful sight...I'm happy tonight..Walkin' in my winter underwear.....:sing: he then chuckles
I shake my head. Meh...I was a kid once & fracturing Christmas songs. Hopefully Robin won't ever hear Bob Rivers' "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" by Bob Rivers. At least not until he's old enough. Robin's 12 now. I want to keep him young and innocent for as long as I can! :wink:

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: (Sitting on the couch in the living room watching a recorded episode of Once Upon A Time feeding Natasha her baby food at the same time) Wow, Maleficent, Cruella, AND Ursula at the same time huh? Interesting... (Does an airplane to make Natasha open her mouth)

Elizabeth: (Comes through the door from taking Little Murray Sparkles for his morning walk) Bridget! Oh Bridget, the whole town looks great! Almost every apartment is decorated in beautiful, shiny lights! Now I'm even more excited for Christmas! (Lets her cat off of his leash and cuddles him) And Little Murray Sparkles is too! Aren't you?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, it's going to be Team CRUM (remember Rumplestiltskin is part of the enclave now) versus Team Momgoose to find the author of Henry's storybook when the series returns for the second half of the season in March.
*Leaves some choc chip 8 cookies for Bridget and her roomies.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: comes in the apartment looking worn out
Hi Chef...how'd it go playing Santa at the homeless shelter?
:hungry: shaking head I dunno if I can du this agin tumorro. A littul gurl said all she wunts fur Chrismus is her hoom back.
Oh no!
:hungry: :Ja . Plus a littul boy pooped on mi. Su I stunk all afturnoon. I bettur throo this costoom in der washing masheen. . I gunna talk sumone else intu playing Santa tomorrow. walks away humming "I Wish I Could Be Santa Claus" sadly
Something tells me that the little girl that wants her home back is really bugging Chef. So 20 minutes later when he comes back....

Listen Chef...you know you can't perform miracles, right?
:hungry:: Thet littul gurl looked so sad tho! She almost made me prumise! I just toold her I'll see whut I can do. She had blond hair big bloo eyes rozee cheeks und a limp. Whut wuz I supposed to say?
You said the right thing. You'd see what you could do. You didn't give her a flat out yes. Where was her mother?
:hungry:: Having coffe I think.
Too bad she wasn't there. Her daughter put you on the spot. :sigh:
:hungry: nods
Well do me a favor and don't beat yourself up over it, all right?
:hungry:: Okee.
Good. I made grilled cheese for dinner. Hungry?
:hungry:: YU made dinner?
Who do you think made dinner while you were in Sweden last month ya crazy nut; the dinner fairy?
:hungry:: Well I thought yu ordered out a lot.
I AM capable of making SOME things .:rolleyes:
:hungry:: Sorry.
Apology accepted. Now how many sandwiches do you want?
:hungry:: Two please

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Me: Dinner fairy? Hmm, what with all the crazy sprites that drop in on Sesame from time to time I wouldn't doubt one exists. Either that, or some of the Hogwarts kitchen elves.

:batty: Did Uncle Deadly help you with your errand?
Yep... Like I said after returning from New Orleans earlier this year, it's a shame the streak was broken, and it seems someone broke the tombstone as well. If Uncle D or the Dead Man catch whoever did it, they'll have heck to face for it.
*:batty: nods, knowing full well what Ed means thinking of the 22nd black rose added today.

Good thing we already ate, now to hunker down and watch some Christmas movies.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: (Sees the chocolate chip cookies at the door and picks them up with a smile) Why, these must be from Ed. How sweet of him. (Goes to put them in the pantry)

Little Murray Sparkles: (Follows me)

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Mom..hey Mooommm!!!
Robin, what's the matter??Are you OK??
Robin: I'm fine, but I just found out Muppet Christmas Carol is on TV tonight! It'll be on tomorrow night too!
(Do I kill this kid now for scaring the heebie-jeebies out of me or wait til later?)
Robin...darling...sweet frog son of mine?
Robin: Yes?
You didn't have to run up to me! I know you're excited . And for the record, so am I! But you scared me! I thought you got hurt!
Robin: Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you! It's just that it's on in a half hour an' I don't want you to miss it. After all, I'M playing Tiny Tim.
True. Do we have tissues?
Robin: I think so. Oh no Mom.....look! Gaffer got sick!
Like an idiot I look but she didn't . I look at my frog son again and notice him chewing on a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie with one missing from the rack. He has a sneaky look on his face :shifty:
Was that necessary? You could have asked.
Robin *swallowing* : Sorry .
Just ask next time please.
Robin: I will.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Wha? MCC will be on TV tonight/tomorrow? What channel, what channel!
*:batty: chuckles at his roommate's eagerness.