Kermie's Girl (ushy-gushy fanfic)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Typos aside, LMK what you need fixing and I'll do my best. There is the one point I found while Bobo's taking Lowrie's diatripe and I wonder if that was Piggy who called the bear's name in the middle of the argument.
Thanks for posting a new chapter which we've sorely lacked around here and happy Thanksgiving/holidays to you and your family. :smile:
That was Bobo correcting Lowry about his name.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So it's Bobo saying "Bobo", gotcha. *Goes back to reading through the chapter, making note of typos versus the font thingys.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Now that I have some time for reviewing...

“Whatsamatter?” Kristen teased in her best New Jersey accent, but Piggy didn’t smile.
:shifty: whatsamatter wit me? Whatsamatter wit you.
:embarrassed: Whatsamatter U? Hey, I graduated from Whatsamatter U! Aaaaah.

If money seems to be tight—and it must be because we wouldn't have gotten that pseudopod of financial backers trying to back Kermit into a corner—I keep thinking that a call to Nancy's dad might be a good idea about now.

Is that meant to be Anne Hathaway? Funny yet nice how Kermit keeps meeting into female friend actresses like her and Joan. Hmm, must be the Law of Conservation of Comedy at work.

Lots of firepower once Fleet arrived at the theater's back entrance when summoned by Piggy. Methinks he doesn't know that Kermit's not up here in NYC because of his icky uberboss, nor has he put together that the Broadway gig was planned to keep frog and pig away from each other. Just hope he can keep the worse of the two evils from Strathering his way inside a second time.

Post more when possible, thanks for the Mupdate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
After hearing the song "Born In A Trunk", I keep wondering if Ms. Mink from Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas is related to Maureen from MFC, and in turn if either or both are related to Mabel and Tricia. *Fannish speculation, just waiting for the next chapter. Happy holidays.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
BTW: If you get the chance Aunt Ru, I wonder what you thought of the little oneshot I posted. Thanks, hope to read more of your vonderful master Muppet opus soon-ish.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Bumping this back to the top before it gets bumped off to Page 2 of the FanFic section.

*Waits for the next chapter, knowing it'll be a doozie. Or a Doozer? :busy: Hope to read more when possible.

Bridget

Reaction score
This story just seems to get better and better! I love it so much Auntie Ru! These are the kinds of stories that can brighten any boring day! I have been reading it over the course of our snow break! Hanging in there, and can't wait for more!

~Bridget~

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
Oh, man, this fic! I remember reading this way back. Yep, I'm back. I'm so pleased how you've tossed in underrated characters and made something completely wonderful out of them. Every character you've written into the story is very, very in character. So nice to read your stuff again!