Christmas with the gang

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one-decoration time

Leah and Jazzy was putting lights on the tree, Fozzie was putting lights outside, and Beauguard was fixing the house for Christmas. Christmas, the most favorable hoilday of all time. Of course, the love between two muppets will always be apart of this particular holiday. Yes, Kermit the frog and Miss Piggy, the newly-engaged couple.

Christmas movies, lights, the falling snow on the cold ground on the outside, and it wasn't such a awful thing to imagine. Kermit walked into his pig's room, which wasn't into the christmas mood. Where was she? Piggy tapped him on the shoulder. "Kermit, what are you looking for?" she asked. "Oh, uh, nothing," Kermit replied, sliding his hand on her waist. "You know that Christmas kiss is coming soon," he said. "Give me a preview," she said. He dipped her down and they began kissing.

"Can you guys wait until after the movie?" Bobo asked. Kermit pulled Piggy up and fixed her blonde, straight hair. "Sure," Kermit replied, with his hands still on her waist. "Let's go get some hot coco,'' Piggy said. "I'll get it," he said. "I'll watch you," she said.

"C'mon, babe," Zoot retorted, "Please wear that Santa suit." "No," Leah said, "Besides, I like to keep my body covered." "Fine, for you," he said and kissed her head, "I wonder about Ami and Beaker." "Boy, I don't know," she said.

"Moo, mee, moo, mo, meep," Beaker said. Meaning: Lights, tree, lights, crazy, weird. "Beakie, I don't know about that, but I can try to love it." They laughed and shared a kiss.

Soon enough, the whole day was full of decorating. Hey, it's worth it. Right? Don't worry, it'll be done, it might have to end in a emergency room, but it's Christmas.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two-the talk and the coco

"When the tree falls, whose going to be there to put out the fire?" Piggy asked. "I don't know," Kermit replied, giving her the coco, "But, we need to talk. Look, the whole Constantine thing, it wasn't nothing. I never knew that I would fall in love with a pig. Maybe, I realized that I can't let the most important person in the world get away." "I won't leave you," she said. "I know, but I am so worried that the same thing will happen again," he added. "I'll be right next to you," she said. "Oh, let's just relax and I will see if Bobo knows what I could do." They took their tumblrs full of hot coco and walked out of the kichen.

"Okay, you guys go and get some hot coco," Kermit demanded, "You'll get warmed up." The gang walked out of the main room. "Kermit," Fozzie said, "Are you alright?" The frog nodded and sent the bear off. Leah sat by Piggy. Kermit knew that something will happen, but he didn't know what. Then, Jazzy, scooter, Ami, and Beaker sat on the beanbags.

Constantine climed up the ladder for the roof to the ladder.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three-mistletoe love or disaster?

Kermit had just decided on the perfect Christmas prank. Mistletoe above the mantle. Piggy, on the other, hand, wasn't in the mood. "Piggy, what's the matter?" he asked. "Nothing," Piggy replied, "You know when everyone's family comes. They had a great childhood and all i was just another small town girl, fatherless, motherless, I was nothing. Just another year without a dad to laugh along with, or a mother to..." "To what?" he asked. "Nothing," she replied, "You don't want to know."

"Listen to me," he began, "It's not nothing to me. If it was, I wouldn't even wanna marry you. I know that you were treated awful, but I would never do that to you." "Ha-ha, get on the ground," Constantine demanded, pushing Kermit to the couch.

"LEAH, STAY IN THAT ROOM AND LOCK THAT DOOR!" Zoot demanded, "ALL OF YOU, NOW!"

"Now, pig, where were we?" Constantine asked, pinning her against the wall. "I know," she said."What?" he asked. "This," Kermit said and punched him. BAM! "I will get my girl back," the other frog said and pushed him to the metal on the wall, which knocked him out.

The last thing he can hear was her screaming, "LET ME GO!"
~~
"Meep, mo mo mee?" Beaker asked. Meaning: Ami, what is that?" "A cookie," Ami replied. He laughed and kissed her head.
~~
"KERMIT!" Scooter screamed and pushed the intercom button, "All muppets, we got a code blue and a code red, I repeat, code blue and a code red! All muppets report to the main room!"

A few moments later............

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four-The search and rescue

Kermit was walking into Constantine's house and ran upstairs. "KERMIT!" a female screamed. Piggy. "I'M COMING, PIGGY!" he screamed and entered a room, which was below the house.

"Frog, how did you find me?" Constantine asked. "I just did," Kermit replied, "Give her to me and I will leave you in peace." "Oh, I made her go to sleep. Gone, but if you wish to have her, I will bring her," the other frog said.

Dead? Then, a body bag was placed in front of him, opened. "Piggy," Kermit said, softly, "Don't be gone."
~~
"Hey, where's Kermit?" Leah asked. Nothing came out of the gang.
~~
"Come on, girl," Kermit panted, doing chest compressions. Then, he began mouth to mouth. "No," he panted, "I'll get you help."

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter 5: that special kiss FINAL CHAPTER

A few days later...Christmas Day

"
Kermit," Piggy said, "What's that?" "Just a little bracelet," Kermit replied while wrapping it around her wrist. It had "I love you" carved in. "This is amazing," she said, "I couldn't get you-" "I already have my gift," he stopped her, "It's you."

They leaned in closer and shared a kiss, unaware that I photo was taken and sent to the tabloids.

Zoot got closer to Leah and kissed her check. "Boy," she said. "Girl," he said.

And, for the others, well, their love lives are as amazing as a white Christmas.

"Piggy?" Kermit asked.

"Yea," Piggy said.

"I love you."

"I love you."

THE END AND HAVE A MUPPETY CHRISTMAS!