Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Speaking of finds, someone just uploaded footage from 2 Season 15 episodes, including 1859 (the ORIGINAL episode with Olivia and Bernie), and a repeat from Season 13 where Oscar spends the night at Gordon and Susan's apartment. The footage from 1859 is worth watching, because it contains the L episode of Alphabet Chat (at 6:20-9:20), and it looks to be the first episode of the segment, considering that the wallpaper there had of course been used for Kermit's living room!

hooperfan

Reaction score
Speaking of finds, someone just uploaded footage from 2 Season 15 episodes, including 1859 (the ORIGINAL episode with Olivia and Bernie), and a repeat from Season 13 where Oscar spends the night at Gordon and Susan's apartment. The footage from 1859 is worth watching, because it contains the L episode of Alphabet Chat (at 6:20-9:20), and it looks to be the first episode of the segment, considering that the wallpaper there had of course been used for Kermit's living room!

The same person who uploaded this also was the one who uploaded the first half of 1840....although these shows are incomplete, they help gather info regarding the 15th season...I wonder if there'll be more coming...

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The same person who uploaded this also was the one who uploaded the first half of 1840....although these shows are incomplete, they help gather info regarding the 15th season...I wonder if there'll be more coming...
I too hope there will be more to come!

wiley207

Reaction score
Great news: Tiny Dancer has uploaded the elusive "face morph" cartoon!

I can see how it freaked out quite a few people; this was obviously made before loud synthesizer sounds like those became common in the household with early video game consoles. (I immediately thought "Nintendo" when I heard the sound effects!)

Luke kun

Reaction score

I can see how it freaked out quite a few people; this was obviously made before loud synthesizer sounds like those became common in the household with early video game consoles. (I immediately thought "Nintendo" when I heard the sound effects!)
Doesn't sound like Super Mario Bros., it does sound like TRON...

Drtooth

Reaction score

That skit is so wrong on so many levels. It's one of those Sesame Street bits that make you go "THIS IS ON A KID'S SHOW?!?!" I don't know what's more disturbing. The lack of music, the lack of anything besides those horrible noises, or the fact that the woman is oddly okay with her face shifting like that. Oh, or her collapsed head.

Luke kun

Reaction score
That skit is so wrong on so many levels. It's one of those Sesame Street bits that make you go "THIS IS ON A KID'S SHOW?!?!" I don't know what's more disturbing. The lack of music, the lack of anything besides those horrible noises, or the fact that the woman is oddly okay with her face shifting like that. Oh, or her collapsed head.
BIRD is worse. I like the noises, it gives me good flashbacks of watching TRON for the first time. (And at one point, her nose looks like a witch's nose - the one on the witch from Snow White!)

The collapsed head looks like Picasso.