Christmas Cheer

We Got Us

Reaction score
Oh how I missed you and this fic on the holidays Lisa! But whatever you're doing, I hope you're having an awesome time! Love, hugs, and blessings for all. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Someday, someday, I will actually write and post the Muppet Christmas Carol revision I've had rolling around in my brain for... I'd say at least seven or eight years now. But for now, I will just give this one a friendly holiday bump. It's important, you see, because this is the first Christmas without Grandma, who loved Christmas so much, and of course decorated accordingly. That bit at the end about the electricity going out because of too many lights was inspired by real life. Blowing fuses at Grandma and Grandpa's house on Christmas Eve was just as much of an annual tradition as using bows and wrapping paper to decorate the first person to fall asleep. It's in honor and memory of Grandma that the whole family is trying a little harder for that Christmas exuberance this year. And this is turning out to be a rather melancholy little bump, so...

PENGUINS!!!!! :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany: :zany:

Yes, that's better. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy EVERYTHING to all and chickens. Now have some hot chocolate.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Toga. So you know, there's a Winter Holiday Fanfic thread started by Slackbot where you can promote all your winter or holiday-themed fics instead of just bumping each individual fic. Thought I'd let you know as that might be easier for you.

Hope you and your family are having a good Christmas. *Leaves some PB 4 cookies for the girl of the three minds. :smile: