Billy Barkhurst

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I see Billy is doing quite well with Ernie.:smile: His Ernie voice sounds more like Jim's. I'm so happy that characters like Bert and Ernie are back in the limelight on SS, and Billy's doing a wonderful job as an understudy (is he?) for Steve.:smile:

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Could you share those links? I don't wanna wait until next Christmas to see it.
Here it is, however, it's mostly interview type stuff! But, at least we get to hear the great hysterical exchange between Grover, Ernie, and Bert about the appearance of Santino Fontana!

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
@antsamthompson9 Yup, I FINALLY made time earlier today to watch the 4/3/2/1 day countdown videos! (I already watched the 5 day count when it was originally posted)

SpinneyBigBird1

Reaction score
It is important to note that Steve is no longer listed as a Muppeteer on the Sesame Street Season 45 Press Kit. He was listed in season 44. Billy isn't specifically listed there, but it should be important to realize that Steve isn't there anymore.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
It is important to note that Steve is no longer listed as a Muppeteer on the Sesame Street Season 45 Press Kit. He was listed in season 44. Billy isn't specifically listed there, but it should be important to realize that Steve isn't there anymore.
Right, and as long as he's not being listed in the credits either, it's fair to assume that Steve probably won't be coming back anytime soon. The same applies to Frank.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Ya know everyone is wanting this big huge drama thing of "Oh my gosh Steve is not in the Sesame Credits!" and "Oh my Gosh Steve is not working on Sesame anymore!" However my thinking on this is, Who really cares?!?!? With Steve preforming Ernie whether it was due to the writing, or Steve's availability Ernie's presence on the show was becoming less and less as the years went on. Now it seems that Sesame want to have Ernie (Who is a fan favorite of a lot of adults who grew up with the show) in the spotlight more. For that reason they have Billy, who is doing great with Ernie's voice, and personality. So I honestly think that instead of focusing on the negative and the drama that is clearly not there of Steve performing on the show, and be happy that we have one of the first and one of the most beloved Sesame Muppets back in the spotlight. I honestly don't think Ernie has been in the spot light this much since Jim's death, and for that I'm very glad.