What are you Thankful For?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Where to begin...

Thankful for recovery after open heart surgery. Got a new valve in my heart to give me an extra 15 years or so.

Thankful for my wife and who stood by me in the hopsital, and took care of so much until I could get on my feet again.

Thankful for my best friend who flew 3,000 miles to see me.

Thankful for joining a new church, new music ministry and being able to lead the congregation in song every Sunday.

Thankful for some very special people on here I'm blessed to call "friend".

Thanksgiving is more to me than just turkey and football. I hope everybody finds their blessings on Thursday and every day.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Oh my goodness...there are so many things to list about what I'm so thankful for. Well here are a few:

• One of the things I'll always be thankful for are my parents. Both of them do the best they can to make me feel safe and unconditionally loved each and every day. And...oh my word...I can never thank them enough for that. They are pretty much considered my best friends.:smile: My parents will always be there for me, no matter what the circumstances are.:smile: Same goes with the rest of my lovely, wonderfully crazy family.:smile:
  • Another thing I'm thankful for is...guess what...THE MUPPETS!!!:fanatic: Whenever I'm feeling empty, there will always be something to learn and enjoy from them whenever I pop on either a video online or an old VHS tape or just a plain DVD. The Muppets are pretty much my second family, they all know what's best to stick together, and yes, even through the bad times.:smile:
  • I know I have already said this but I am absolutely, wonderfully, thankful for the Muppet performers, especially Jim.:smile: I am speechless, they are what makes the Muppets silly and heart-warming like a family.:smile: Meeting all or one of them is one of the many things on my bucket list. It seems like they are all like family members when you get to meet them.:smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm thankful for:

My parents- I love them very much and they are always there for me.

My teachers- They are always there for me when I need help.

My Muppet Central friends- They always cheer me up when I am down.

My friends- I love them. They are awesome.

cjd874

Reaction score
I'm thankful for my family, good friends, an education, and the opportunity to wake up every morning and do what I love to do the most: make music. Plus, I'm going to a Billy Joel concert in January, so I'm also thankful for that. :smile:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Last night my wife and her friend were in a car accident. My wife was on the passenger side and the car got T-boned, my wife taking the brunt of the impact.
Only by God's grace, she was able to walk away with only a few bruises.

Praise God.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Last night my wife and her friend were in a car accident. My wife was on the passenger side and the car got T-boned, my wife taking the brunt of the impact.
Only by God's grace, she was able to walk away with only a few bruises.

Praise God.
Wow That is something to truly be thankful for my friend!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Right now, I'm simply thankful for Muppet Central, Toughpigs and the Muppet Mindset. The three websites that have kept me cheerful lately.

I've kinda hit a rough patch with my family and may even be spending Christmas alone this year. So knowing that I still have places to go, albeit online, makes me feel a little better.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Right now, I'm simply thankful for Muppet Central, Toughpigs and the Muppet Mindset. The three websites that have kept me cheerful lately.

I've kinda hit a rough patch with my family and may even be spending Christmas alone this year. So knowing that I still have places to go, albeit online, makes me feel a little better.
If your ever feeling really down, and need someone to talk to you can always send me a private message, and If you are going to be alone on Christmas I'll try and be on here with ya so your not that alone.

charlietheowl

Reaction score

Stinks that things are going rough between you and your family. Hope things can get better soon.