Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

cjd874

Reaction score
One thing that I wonder (and this might be the wrong place for this): Is the Sesame Street performance of "Spoonful of Sugar" on YouTube in English? Muppet Wiki recently added a photo and a list of performers in the segment, including the voices of Bob McGrath, Loretta Long, and Joe Raposo, but when I search for the segment it doesn't come up. If the segment has only surfaced in another language, then we wouldn't know who the performers are.
Yes, it is in English. You can find it on the Sesame Maniac Youtube channel.

hooperfan

Reaction score
Yeah, it's in my "liked" videos...the initial poster was Sam P.

Mokeystar

Reaction score
I now have episodes 0002-0014 of Sesame Street; yes, THE FIRST SEASON! :smile: I can't tell my source, but hopefully some clips will come soon. :wink: Anyone have any requests for those episodes, other than the street scenes?
Since you're taking requests (and thank you!!), I would love to see the "What Are Kids Made Of?" clip from episode 3. Sesame Workshop posted the clip several years ago, but just included the last part of it. I would LOVE to see the beginning of this clip again after 40 plus years. Thank you so much!! You ROCK my Sesame world. :smile:

Rugratskid

Reaction score
Since you're taking requests (and thank you!!), I would love to see the "What Are Kids Made Of?" clip from episode 3. Sesame Workshop posted the clip several years ago, but just included the last part of it. I would LOVE to see the beginning of this clip again after 40 plus years. Thank you so much!! You ROCK my Sesame world. :smile:
I sent copies to hooperfan, who is posting them on his YouTube channel, so you might want to ask him. Hes's got a lot of clips from the episodes I sent him up already, as well as clips/street scenes/skits from other decades. :laugh:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sesame Street Unpaved:

This copy comes from a Noggin airing, and includes the Nogginoids that aired during the commercial breaks. I saw this special when it aired on TV Land, and all of the Nogginoids that I remember airing during the broadcast are included here.

SesameMike

Reaction score
Please post the Buddy and Jim sequence in which they replace a light bulb, or at least attempt to.