New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Shabbie

Reaction score
Thank you all!
And yeah, I really hope that too, but in South Korea, we have REALLY bad Muppet marketings here... I was so angry when I found several mistakes on Muppet movies' introduction in Korea movie websites. Some of them made mistakes even on Muppet's name..in there, Gonzo's name was switched to 'Ganzo'. EW. Subtitles are even worse. They made Scooter and Kermit as friends, not go-fer and boss on The Muppets movie. Urghh. ㅍㅁㅍ
I think Disney has to do something on Muppet marketing in Korea.

Grifoshka

Reaction score
Welcome, Shabbie!
Ooh, I can relate to that; Muppets aren't well-known in my country either. Fortunately, there are a lot of huge Muppet fans from different countries here.:fanatic: Hope you have a great time!

captainjlt

Reaction score
:ouch:Hi everybody! My name is jessica and I have loved the muppets since forever! lol Animal is my favorite muppet and the reason why i'm such a wild child! :halo::hungry::hungry: also chef is my other favorite muppet I always speak like chef when I cook. My family just backs away slowly and goes out to eat XD lol all well more for me haha!

geminimom

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Mary. I joined at the request, (begging/pleading) of my 11 yo. He has always loved Muppets, puppets and anything throwback to my childhood. He was so record super when he received one of the Whatnot puppets from Toys R Us for Christmas 2 yrs ago. Loved it, press on skits, takes great care of it. Anyway, he several times a day would visit you sites and others to search for Muppets/puppets for sale. His favorite is Animal, but at this point he would be crazy if he found one he can afford. I know 11 seems too young, but he wants to be a puppeteer and often does not give up on anything. Exp. For 8+ mos he searched the internet daily for an authentic Pac man arcade, 2 weeks before his birthday he located one that was affordable and at the time was thought not to work...to his excitement, it worked when we got it home!

Any insight, websites and even links are appreciated. Would love to encourage him to design and make his own as well. Thank you,
Mary

JonTheMuppet

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Jonathan. Thanks for accepting me.
I've been a fan of The Muppets for years, and I was actually a "lurker" of the forums long before I joined. I came for the fanfiction and stayed for the fanfiction, as far as I'm concerned.
Hope to discuss all Muppety things with you guys.
-Jonathan

Amampersanda

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Amanda. I was a Muppet Babies fan as a little kid and I loved Sesame Street characters (I was unable to watch the show because whenever I got to the TV, it was never on) since I was 2. My grandparents went to WalMart on Black Friday and got one of the only few Tickle-Me-Elmos the store had stocked. Muppet-wise, I didn't watch the show but I saw some of the movies as a kid and I loved Gonzo a lot.

I got hardcore into Muppets, everything Henson company, and Puppetry as a whole last year. My dream is to become a puppeteer so I'm gonna work hard for that.

My favourite Muppet is Walter :fanatic: He's like the voice of the fans haha.
After Walter as Sam:attitude:, Kermit:smile:, Scooter:wink:, and Swedish Chef:hungry:. These emojis are the best omg.

I joined the forum to meet more fans since I know hardly any. Nice to meet you all!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hi Amanda! Welcome to Muppet Central, and I hope you feel right at home here!

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Amanda. I was a Muppet Babies fan as a little kid and I loved Sesame Street characters (I was unable to watch the show because whenever I got to the TV, it was never on) since I was 2. My grandparents went to WalMart on Black Friday and got one of the only few Tickle-Me-Elmos the store had stocked. Muppet-wise, I didn't watch the show but I saw some of the movies as a kid and I loved Gonzo a lot.

I got hardcore into Muppets, everything Henson company, and Puppetry as a whole last year. My dream is to become a puppeteer so I'm gonna work hard for that.

My favourite Muppet is Walter :fanatic: He's like the voice of the fans haha.
After Walter as Sam:attitude:, Kermit:smile:, Scooter:wink:, and Swedish Chef:hungry:. These emojis are the best omg.

I joined the forum to meet more fans since I know hardly any. Nice to meet you all!
Welcome to the forums Amanda!! I'm a huge Walter fan as well!:wink: