Muppet Christmas MUP3's

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just sent you the sendspace link again to the email you provided SesameFever. The original link must have expired when you attempted to retrieve it after three months when I originally sent it and you confirmed receiving it as well. As for where I initially got the songs from, it must have been one of the other chief MUP3 traders from the early days like anytimepally or KermieClown or maybe even Oscarfan.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Does anybody have "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" covered by the Dead Hensons?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone does have "Riverbottom Nightmare Band" as performed by The Dead Hensons, could you send it to me too? Please and thank-yous. :batty:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
Does anyone have the version of "It Feels Like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings From The Ed Sullivan Show" or "When the River Meets the Sea" from the appearance on Jimmy Fallon a few years ago?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the version of "It Feels Like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings From The Ed Sullivan Show" or "When the River Meets the Sea" from the appearance on Jimmy Fallon a few years ago?

Check your inbox, happy holidays. :batty:

SesameFever

Reaction score
Check your inbox, happy holidays. :batty:
Please send me these too: It Feels Like Christmas" from "Holiday Greetings From The Ed Sullivan Show" or "When the River Meets the Sea" from the appearance on Jimmy Fallon Thanks.