The Powerpuff Girls voice artists

Drtooth

Reaction score
My favorite episode was the Beat-Alls episode. Where Mojo Jojo, Him, Princess, and Fuzzy Lumpkins joined together to start a villain group and they did a parody of the lives of the Beatles where they shouted catchphrases based on Beatles songs. And Mojo ended up falling in love with a girl monkey who ended up breaking up the villain group.
Wouldn't you know, that was the first episode I watched as soon as I got the set back home. Brilliant Beatles references. One of the best references is that Him is in the "band." Him's basic design and voice is based off of the Head Blue Meany from Yellow Submarine.

I was worried it would have been like...100. Although I already know I'm not going to like the double sided disks. 1, I smuge them too easily 2, I can never figure out which side is which
Considering they're double sided, there's 12 disks. I think if they made it 12 separate disks, it would have cost a lot more than 55. I'm no fan of double sides myself for the same reason. They do have really really small labels on the innner most rim that say what side and what disk it is... that's basically it. The episodes are broken up into 13 episodes per disk, most of them on the front side, and about 5 on the back, with the bonus features.

Xerus

Reaction score
I find it creepy Little Arturo is now a girl. And I'm still trying to figure out who that is suppsoed to be next to Fuzzy. My brain is screaming Snake...since every other Gang Green member is shown
I also heard that they made one of the Amoeba Boys a girl in the Japanese version as well.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
How is it you've never made a list of The Zeta Project actors yet?
Anyways, here's the list of all the actors on that show and which characters they played in no particular order:
Diedrich Bader: Zeta
Lauren Tom: Agent Lee
Michael Rosenbaum: Agent West
Kurtwood Smith: Agent Bennett (first voice)
Jeff Bennett: Koala Cody
Dee Bradley Baker: Dante
Robert Costanzo: Titus Sweete
Conchata Ferrell: Dr. Greer
Dabney Coleman: Dr. Boyle
Stuart Pankin: Dr. Tanner
Julie Nathanson: Ro "Rowen"
Clancy Brown: Sheriff Morgan
Will Friedle: Future Batman
Michael McKean: Dr. Marcus Edmonds
Andrew Lawrence: Carl Finlay
Greg Eagles: Old Man
Tom Kenny: Bogg
Daniel Nicodeme: Agent Bennett (second voice)
Roger Rose: Ad-Bot
Cree Summer: Skye Hoaps
Tara Strong: Macy
Charles Kimbrough: Pat Jensen
and oh there are way too many to list, so i'll leave it up to you whether you feel like listing all of the credited actors

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
My bad. I just remembered Daniel Nicodeme voiced Agent Bennett only in the French dub of the show. Kurtwood Smith voiced him in the English dub of the show.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Another list i don't believe you've made is one for the short lived 2001 DC show Justice League. Now i won't list everyone particuraly because it's a large voice cast, but here are some of the actors and which characters they voiced:
Hector Elizondo: Kragger
Jim Wise: Bouncer
Maria-Canals Barrera: Hawkgirl, Livewire
John Rhys Davies: Lord Hades
Lisa Edelstein: Mercy Graves
Oded Fehr: Dr. Fate
Tracey Walter: Morphir
Virginia Madsen: Dr. Corwin
Kevin Conroy: Batman
John Rubinow: Brakeman
Earl Boen: Simon Stagg
Olivia d'Abo: Star Sapphire, Morgaine le Faye