Help, Not Getting E-Mails Anymore

Muppet Master

Reaction score
As most of you know, you get e-mail notifications whenever someone replies to your post or posts on a watched thread, but since yesterday I have not been getting those e-mails, and I come to this site with many replies. How do I fix this, please help if you can.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I suggest checking your junk mail folder. If this site is sending you a lot of mail, your system might have assumed that this site is spamming you.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I haven't been getting email notifications either, and nothing in the junk mail either. I also checked my email prefences and it is ticked to receive email alerts from new messages. What is happening, Phillip?

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I haven't either. Could it be too many emails going out?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't been getting email notifications either, and nothing in the junk mail either. I also checked my email prefences and it is ticked to receive email alerts from new messages. What is happening, Phillip?
I just sent you a test e-mail. Please reply back via e-mail if you receive it.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Phillip, I got an email alert today from a different private message, so looks like it is fixed. Thanks.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Phillip, I got an email alert today from a different private message, so looks like it is fixed. Thanks.
I noticed your e-mail alerts for posts are turned off by default in your profile. That may or may not be the way you want that so adjust as needed.