Sesame Street Classic episodes now streaming on Netflix

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Watching some of the episodes, I noticed that the Netflix version of episode 123 has the "you can wash anything" film that's cut from the iTunes version.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
I guess they took it off of Netflix, huh? Bummer...

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Yes, due to the streaming deal with HBO. They can still be purchased through iTunes and Amazon.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes, due to the streaming deal with HBO. They can still be purchased through iTunes and Amazon.
Which is always better than nothing.

When it comes to Netflix, I find it amazing when people whine about their favorite shows or movies being taken off when at the end of the day, nothing lasts forever and it all comes down to licensing deals.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Which is always better than nothing.

When it comes to Netflix, I find it amazing when people whine about their favorite shows or movies being taken off when at the end of the day, nothing lasts forever and it all comes down to licensing deals.
Yeah, understandable. Since I had been away from the forum for a while I did a little exploring and came across this thread and got so excited, but then noticed it was from several years ago and it would have been too late anyway, as I didn’t even join Netflix until a couple of years ago.