Regular Show Series Talkback!

mr3urious

Reaction score
More spoilers ahead!

And now Thomas was revealed to be a Russian spy named Nikolai, which explains why he was in the background so often. And it seems that not only is pop culture and technology largely stuck in the '80s, but politics as well with the Russians apparently still embracing the Communist lifestyle.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It sure was. And Ed Begley Jr. as his father. Which is weird since they showed both of them in the Thanksgiving episode with different voice actors.
That wasn't much of an issue since they both had very few lines there.

Drtooth

Reaction score
That wasn't much of an issue since they both had very few lines there.
Exactly. I'm sure they didn't intend to have Mordie's parents come back too soon anyway. And I really don't think too many actresses could have pulled the mother off the way she was written in that episode. The doting yet young mother type.

But that last episode was something. They've been dropping non-stop drama bombs this season, and that was the biggest of all. Well, until you know who comes back.

Seriously, that last 30 seconds of the previous episode? WOW...

Harleena

Reaction score
I like Regualr Show. Haven't been able to keep up with it lately.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Holiday special! So much fun and then the cliffhanger at the end sets up for some interesting episodes in the new year. Plus, this.

I'm not the type to squee, but oh my god that was so cute!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seems Rigby is starting to warm up considerably to having a girlfriend. If he seemed a might reluctant about the mistletoe, he certainly wrapped her present with gusto. Rigby is far less mature than Mordecai is, and I'm guessing that's why they aren't officially a couple yet. But it will happen soon.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Holiday special! So much fun and then the cliffhanger at the end sets up for some interesting episodes in the new year. Plus, this.

I'm not the type to squee, but oh my god that was so cute!
Awwww. I love those two.:smile:

Nice show, too, it has such interesting characters and episodes, it's the type of show that'll keep you addicted haha.:smile:

Last edited:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Seems Rigby is starting to warm up considerably to having a girlfriend. If he seemed a might reluctant about the mistletoe, he certainly wrapped her present with gusto. Rigby is far less mature than Mordecai is, and I'm guessing that's why they aren't officially a couple yet. But it will happen soon.
Rigby's done a lot of growing up this season and the last one. I guess there was more to "the year of the Rigby" than meets the eye, lol.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
New episode happened, Mordicai and Rigby end up napping in crates and end up in Australia. That's the second Muppet reference I've seen in CN programming tonight. Wonder if the crates were labeled "Raccoon" and "Blue Jay" like in TGMC.

Anyway... The one disappointing thing about this episode was the fact Regular Show usually has 80's music in their episodes. And they're in Australia... And no Men At Work music?!? Come on, gimme at least a sampling of Land Down Under or something. :grr:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Anyway... The one disappointing thing about this episode was the fact Regular Show usually has 80's music in their episodes. And they're in Australia... And no Men At Work music?!? Come on, gimme at least a sampling of Land Down Under or something. :grr:
(cough cough cough) Money (cough cough)