Hensonville City 2011

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: "You're welcome, Ed. Everyone. You all deserve it. I will and, well, rumors do claim that Link is presumably dating newcomer Luanne as a publicity stunt, but she does seem to easily put up with his irrepressibility. I have been living with them along with Li'l Betty Lou for over a year, and, well, they do seem very--"

From a distance, Link is running in the hallways of the first floor, chanting "Help!" and "Save me!"; behind him is the aptly-mentioned Luanne Poodle, swatting a straw broom at Link as she chases him down the hallways.

Luanne: "How dare you compare my fur to felt! Not to mention that you'd rather spend your precious time watching bowling reruns and plucking your eyebrows instead of spending time with me!"

Link Hogthrob: "Mad dog on the loose! Mad dog on the loose! OW! Help! Help!"

Angie shakes her head and shrugs as she waits for Ed.

Angie: Poor misguided Lulu. *sees Ed carrying a handful of candy canes and takes them from him* "Oh, Ed, how thoughtful! For all of us? Thank you! I will distribute them to all of my roomies. And hopefully, the sweet peppermint taste will diminish Luanne's puppy-like bitterness."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Maniacal Laugh! Maniacal Laugh!
UD: And just what are you maniacal laugh-ing about?
Me: Simple my fiend... Thanks to an oversight by Ryan 'da Prawn, there was no WMW entry at the Mindset yesterday.
UD: Seriously? I'd have thought that would make you upset.
Me: Ding-dong, you're wrong. This works out better because everything now squares away perfectly.
*Has visions of the WMW wall display to be built with Kris's help.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *swigging an eggnog milkshake*

Link Hogthrob: *taking a bubble bath* "Oh, Lulu-Bear, can you please be a dear and fetch me my towel?"

Angie: *yells across the room* "She is out shopping for nutmug at Hooper's Store! You'll have to get it yourself!"

Link Hogthrob: "But, I'm too cold to get out!"

Angie: "The linin closet is right next to the tub! You're a big boy. You can reach it yourself!"

Link Hogthrob: "I am not a boy! I am the most perfect specimen of men in the world."

Angie: *sarcastically* "Haha. Very funny."

Link Hogthrob: "This is no lathering matter, Angela! My skin is pruning!"

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: :Hey Kethy? Yu wanna see how my chocolit pie terned out?
Mmm!! Sure Chef!
:hungry::Now yu gutta prumis me ..nu tuching it! I'm saving it fur tomorrow!
Come on! Would I touch your chocolate pie?
:hungry: :Ja!
Gee...thanks! Well anyway, I promise I won't touch it.
Chef shows me the chocolate pie, and it looks ..well....if you ever saw The Help, the pie looks like THAT pie! I try to keep from giggling and gagging at the same time Chef?
:hungry::Whassamattur?
Well....any chance you can make another pie?
:hungry::Why? Duzzn't it look nummernummer?
Uh Chef? Did you ever see a movie called The Help ?
:hungry:: Nu..but I hurd sum ledeez talking aboot a scene where dere wuz a pie det : OH NU!!!! smacks hand to forehead My pie luuks like der poopin pie!! NOW whut??
Relax; it doesn't look that bad. What time are you going out tomorrow?
:hungry:: Erm...1, I think..why?
It's 11PM now. You have enough energy and ingredients now to work on another pie now?
:hungry:: Uh..I culd meke a a bananana choklit crème pie!
Got the ingredients?
:hungry: Yep!
Got the recipe?
:hungry:pointing to head In der noggin
Need help?
:hungry:: Nu. Go tu bed. I'll be okee. Thanks fur saving my hinee.
Glad I helped! Nite Chef.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Personally I prefer a Boston scream pie.
:insatiable: Me prefer chocolate chip cookie pie.
Uncle D: I prefer a good old-fashioned skull apple pie.
:batty: Good thing ve have some baking in the oven.
Finally got enough gas to light the stove for the apples?
UD: Yes, pity it took so long to heat up.
*Pie with caramel sauce and a scoop of ginger ice cream is served all around.

Katzi428

Reaction score
putting some goodies in the fridge and then flopping on the couch WHEW!! I'm SO full!
Then :sympathy: comes in : Hiya Kat...how was your Turkey Day? Didja eat enough?
Hooo boy..you bet I did! I don't think I'll eat again til next Thanksgiving.
:sympathy: : Eh..I think you'll change your mind after you see what I have *opening one of the bags he has- It's turkey, sweet potatoes(topped with marshmallow!), cornbread casserole, mashed potatoes and candied carrots.
:sympathy:: Didn't ya say somethin' about likin' deviled eggs?
Yeah?
:sympathy: : Gotcha some of them too!
Ohhh Rowlf....if I wasn't so dang full I'd have some now! Listen; if you're not full, there's pumpkin cannolis and chocolate cream pie in the fridge. Help yourself.
:sympathy: :Wow! Sounds delish! Did YOU make those?
ME? Yeah; right...you're talking to the gal who burns boiled water. :rolleyes: My mom made the stuff.
:hungry: coming in Hellu? Enyone still awake?
Hiya Chef! How was your day?
:hungry:: I SO tired! But I brut hoom leftoovurs! Dere no more bananana choklit crème pie left. Everywun luved it! I gut der ham sum turkee, un sum chikkee . I tried turkdukken. shakes head Nevur again.
:sympathy: : I guess it's really for the birds huh Chef?
:hungry:: Ooohh Roolf!! Det's BAD!!
Darn right it is! shaking head
:sympathy:: Hey...I tried! So where's the rest of the gang? They coming home tonight?
Tomorrow, I think. Anyway guys, I full and tired. Goodnight.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ed stretches contentedly on Apt 1's unliving room couch.
Mmm, I feel great after getting so much done. Cleaned up the latest chapter of Kermie's Girl for Aunt Ru. Sent a WMW article to Prawny, hope it'll be the one featured next week, then I have to write up another one for the Santa Claus Muppet as well. Compressed all the photos for my WMW project into zipfiles and sending them through sendspace.com actually worked. And I just sent an email with both folders' links and the assembly list to Kris, hope to hear back from her soon.

The Count removes a batch of his traditional number cookies, loading the next to bake so we can start handing them out this month to our forum friends.
Cookie Monster snatches a choc chip 3 for tasting purposes, those are his favorite.
Uncle Deadly is engrossed reading through the fanfic In The Land of the Dead that I'm following at fanfic.net, a new exciting chapter was posted just last night.

Bridget

Reaction score
Bridget: (Tidying up the apartment and unpacking boxes of decorations to get into the spirit of the Holidays. Smiles at Baby Natasha who is happily engaged in shaking some bells) Are you ready for Christmas Natasha? I have a strong feeling that it's gonna be a good one this year!

Natasha: Aleeledadaleladaydelaame! (Shakes her bells)

Bridget: (Laughs and begins to take out some ornaments from the box. Shows her a special ornament that is in the design of a baby bottle) I picked this one just for you Natasha! (Let's her hold it)

Little Murray Sparkles: (Trying to climb up on the table to get to the fresh baked gingerbread house)

Bridget: (Quickly picks him up) Uh-uh-uh Little Murray Sparkles! No one touches the gingerbread house until Christmas dinner, okay? Elizabeth, come and make your cat something to eat dear!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Let's gather together and sing some Christmas Carols to our neighbors!

Betty Lou: Sounds like a wonderful idea! Maybe we can sing to Elizabeth and her roomies!

Angie: The young Queens girl who owns a pet kitty?

Betty Lou: Yep! *she nods happily*

Angie: Link! Luanne! Wanna join us!?

Link Hogthrob: If I get to sing the lead, then, possibly.

Angie: Then, you sing the lead.

Link Hogthrob: *slips on his overcoat and dons a fedora in a rakish; debonair look* My public awaits.

Angie: Lulu?

Luanne: *baking a large batch of Christmas cookies for the common room* No thank you, dear. Have fun and please, stay warm!

Last edited:

Bridget

Reaction score
Elizabeth: (Comes in and scoops up her pet) Sorry about that Bridget, I guess I got so busy with gift wrapping that I forgot to feed him. (Picks up the bag of cat food and pours it into Little Murray Sparkles' bowl) I can't wait to see the look on all of my friends faces when they open up their presents! Christmas is the best time of the year!

Bridget: I agree! And it's always better to give than to receive. (Smiles and hands her a green plaid ornament with a cat's face on it) This one's for you Lizzy.