Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Coming back to Apt 1...

Mmm, I'm glad they have pumpkin pie milkshakes as well as pumpkin spice lattes at Jim's Coffee House for us non-coffee drinkers.
:insatiable: Me glad they have cookies there too.
*Thinks back to Cookie's scare over biscuits with John Oliver over the weekend. Heh, wonder what he'll do when he finds out about scones.
:batty: hums the theme to Count Up To 9 as today's the birthday of the most well-known street in the entire world.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I can't believe Sesame Street is 45 today!
Prairie: Neither can I! And I grew up there!
:super: : Me too! I remember the first time I helped those little kids with the alphabet.
Prairie: And my plays! They were so much fun to do!
I enjoyed watching them :smile:

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angela: *decking the halls with boughs of holly*

Betty Lou: *playing with her dolls* "Gasp! Is it that time of year already?! I still have to give Dolly her pretend flu shop at my pretend Betty Lou Clinic!"

Luanne: *knitting a scarf* "Isn't it a little too early to be decking the halls, dearie? It's not even Thanksgiving."

Betty Lou: "Oh, no?..."

Angela: "So what! It's never too early to be merry for Christmas!"

Link Hogthrob: "My sentiments, exactly, my dear child. I have already booked my reservations to Santa's workshop and his lap four months in advance!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The Count checks the stash of candy canes to make sure Cookie didn't eat them all last night. After finishing counting them, the standard thunder and lightning can be heard, but he leaves to deliver a candy cane doublehook at each apartment door.
*Hopes everybody's doing well now that we're entering the holiday season.

UD: Mmm, I find Black Friday to be aptly named. It's another marketing ploy, but so effective at getting the stores crammed with crazed shoppers.
Me: I like Black Friday... Because it's the start of MCR's annual Christmas music merry-thon.
:insatiable: And all the yummy leftovers!
Me: That too.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne is in the kitchen unit, baking a Pre-Thanksgiving; lactose-free pumpkin pie whilst Angie and Betty Lou abjectly watch a football game with a sedentary Link Hogthrob, waiting for Luanne to finish with the baking.

Angie: *yawns* "I am so bored..."

Betty Lou: *sitting in a beanbag chair, nodding dully* "Me, too..."

Luanne: "Link, Honey, would you mind turning the T.V. down a little bit and help me with the pie?"

Angie: "When is it our turn to watch T.V.?!"

Betty Lou: "Yeah. I thought grown-ups were supposed to teach us how to share!"

Link Hogthrob: *condescendingly pats Betty Lou's head and sips a beer* "Not until after the Super Bowl, my ladies."

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier...

The scare crew comes back after having dinner at Jull's Pizza Parlor.

:insatiable: Mmm, boy, that pizza sure hit the spot.
:batty: You liked it that much?
:insatiable: Hey, it a circle... Me mean it not as good as a cookie, but me enjoy other food too.
:batty: Good to know.

*Ed puts the leftovers we brought back in the fridge for tomorrow, hopes we can get the phone issues resolved.

Later...
*Hears the commentator mention something about a Studebaker.
Me, at TV: Hey, was that Studebaker left to you by your late uncle?
UD: He died?
Me: No, he probably went into hibernation.
UD: Ahh... Perhaps he considers being inside a Studebaker his natural habitat.
*Under his breath, maybe he'd consider it his tomb.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Luanne: "Angie, may you please go down to the first floor and deliver this pumpkin pie to Apartment One?"

Angie: "I've got nothing better to do than watch Link hogging the T.V. while turning into a zombie."

Link Hogthrob: *jolts awake and grows apprehensive* "A zombie?! Where?!" *shudders*

Angie grabs the remote and changes the channel to PBS.

Betty Lou: "Yay! Thank you, Angie!"

Link Hogthrob: "But--"

Angie: "Go outside and play real football, Piggly-Links!"

Link Hogthrob: "What if there are monsters lurking in the bushes?!"

Angie: "Oh, brother..."

Luanne sighs as she proffers the pie to Angie.

Luanne: "Be careful. It's very, very hot."

Angie: "Duh. My mitts are burning!"

Angie gingerly descends down the elevator to the first floor and ambles to Ed's front door, knocking on the door.

Angie: *shyly* "Hello?"

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Door opens creakily... Yeeeees? Oh hi Angie. How are you?
:insatiable: *Sniffs... Me smell something good.
UD: Monsters hiding in the bushes? What sillyness. Monsters are right here in the townhouse.
Me: Can we help you with something Angie?

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: *giggles at Uncle Deadly's remark then smiles politely* Hello, Ed. Everyone, and not necessarily. I don't if you met Luanne; the dainty blonde poodle who loves to bake sweets, but she wanted me to give you guys one of her lactose-free pumpkin pies, just to be nice."

She gives the pie and pot holders to Ed.

Angie: "Enjoy!"

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw thanks, send our compliments back to Luanne.
UD: I believe we did meet her, though the last time we saw her was when she auditioned as a new singer down at the theater with Link.
*:batty: takes the pie and puts it in the fridge as well while Uncle D hangs the potholders on the wooden batclaw hooks.
Me: Wait a sec Angie...
*Goes and gets a handful of candy canes so Angie can distribute them to her roomies.
Thanks again for stopping by.