DeviantART: Jim Henson Role Play Group

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
http://jim-henson-role-play.deviantart.com

Please inquire within and join the zany fun as your favorite Muppet characters!

I haven't updated in nearly a year, but it'd be grand if you apply today! Just read thoroughly through the admission, rules and roster journals to be aware of the rules, guidelines and character availability when applying for considered character and I will get to you as timely as possible.

Do not hesitate to ask a question and vent your concerns and gripes.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Current Roster (04/26/2013)
Annie Sue Pig: Role-Played by LinkiePie<3

Clifford: Role-Played by DramaQueenMokey

Digit: Role-Played by AnimatedC9000

Lips: Role-Played by AnimatedC9000

Luanne Poodle (OC): Role-Played by LinkiePie<3

Miss Poogy: Role-Played by miss kermie

Zoot: Role-Played by Zoot the Saxer

~*~

Requested Characters List

For Annie Sue Pig: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and other Muppet Pigs (Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Spamela Hamderson, etc).​
For Digit: Vicki, Lindbergh and other Jim Henson Hour characters.

For Lips and Zoot: Other members of the Electric Mayhem (Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Janice and Animal).

For Luanne Poodle: Link Hogthrob.

For Miss Poogy: Other members of The Moopets (Kermoot, Foozie, Roowlf and Janooce).

~*~
To be considered for a role, sign up for deviantART and completely read through the Admission section for instructions on how to apply.​

I have an account. Floyd Pepper !

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Current Roster (04/26/2013)
Annie Sue Pig: Role-Played by LinkiePie<3

Clifford: Role-Played by DramaQueenMokey

Digit: Role-Played by AnimatedC9000

Lips: Role-Played by AnimatedC9000

Luanne Poodle (OC): Role-Played by LinkiePie<3

Miss Poogy: Role-Played by miss kermie

Zoot: Role-Played by Zoot the Saxer

~*~

Requested Characters List

For Annie Sue Pig: Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and other Muppet Pigs (Link Hogthrob, Dr. Julius Strangepork, Spamela Hamderson, etc).​
For Digit: Vicki, Lindbergh and other Jim Henson Hour characters.

For Lips and Zoot: Other members of the Electric Mayhem (Dr. Teeth, Floyd Pepper, Janice and Animal).

For Luanne Poodle: Link Hogthrob.

For Miss Poogy: Other members of The Moopets (Kermoot, Foozie, Roowlf and Janooce).

~*~
To be considered for a role, sign up for deviantART and completely read through the Admission section for instructions on how to apply.​

I SO want to join now!But first,I must join the questions... :stick_out_tongue: I'm on da too

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Hello, all! <3

I apologize for the late reply. I am so behind now the group is bone dry, in spite of that, I try to maintain the group back to its former glory and one more applicant can make an impact. :wink:

You are free to audition anytime. First and foremost, you need to thoroughly read the Rules and Admission sections and vow to abide them before applying for considered Muppet.
Also, check out the Roster for character availability.

Hope this helped.

~ Angela <3