The Muppet Mindset

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Thanks, I was concerned when I kept getting a "Framing Forbidden Frame" message. Now I know that was because the Mindset switched from a blogspot.com address to a wordpress.com site. Hope the entry I sent for Frank gets highlighted tomorrow.
I assume that the e-mail address hasn't changed.

EDIT to add: Oh, you must mean that you hope your Weekly Muppet Wednesday article comes tomorrow as opposed to them delaying it in favor of another anniversary article. I hope there's a WMW tomorrow as well.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure about that... I had a conversation going with Ryan over the weekend, I sent him a notice about the "Framing Forbidden Frame" stuff as a follow-up, and I didn't get a reply. Of course, since there's a "Contribute to The Mindset" link at the new site, you could check it for yourself much more easily than I could. :shifty:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm not sure about that... I had a conversation going with Ryan over the weekend, I sent him a notice about the "Framing Forbidden Frame" stuff as a follow-up, and I didn't get a reply. Of course, since there's a "Contribute to The Mindset" link at the new site, you could check it for yourself much more easily than I could. :shifty:
On The Muppet Mindset's Twitter page, it actually mentions your article (a night early), and appears to link to it, but when I click on the link, it just says that the link doesn't work. I've mentioned before that I sometimes see articles posted early, only for them to disappear until the intended posting date, but this is the first time I know of where something like it happened on the Twitter page. But judging by this, I think it's a safe assumption that your article will be online tomorrow.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, Ryan replied to that effect earlier today. So if my brother can help assemble it this weekend, I hope to have a mondo gift to bestow for next week as well. :search:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Isn't it great? I love how the Mindsets are continuously expanding. Who knows where it'll go next!
In the last few months I had started thinking about how there doesn't seem to be any other websites like the three Mindset websites by Ryan Dosier. And maybe there are and I just don't know about them, but I feel there should be various similar blogs that allow fans to send in articles. Star Wars and Star Trek both seem like franchises that should get this treatment. I'd also like to see Mindset-style blogs for Looney Tunes, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Mario (there's another M word that can be used!).

minor muppetz

Reaction score
One thing I've noticed about the movie mindset is that, so far, most of the articles have been about action/adventure movies, and recently-released ones (or upcoming ones) at that. I recently did an article on the top five sequels that are better than the first, so that provides some variety, but I feel the website shouldn't be limited to just recent action/adventure movies.