An Ultimatum

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I agree not only are they slandering well respected members, but the language and content that they are posting is rated R at best. This is not good, because thanks to the new Muppet movies more younger members have been joining, and we should not want this site to be blacklisted because of the fowl language that is being posted.
who is slandering members and using fowl langugage on here ?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The problem has been dealt with. The hacker went quickly through the forum post fowl things about members and the started making threats inn pm,but the problem was delt with. Even though the stuff did get posted it was delt with as quickly aas it coulld be.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Folks let me address something here. This thread was or is not meant for people to start campaigning themselves to become mods. That desicion will have to come from Philip and the rest of the staff. Its nice that people are willing to help,but right now the staff needs to come up with thereown game plan on how to fix this issue more permitley. Something like this takes a lot of careful planing and time,so please be paitent
That's how this thread is becoming, but the point of this thread is again to say to the management to actually take care of this forum. It's continuously falling apart daily, and there are plenty of folks here who would make great mods and help alongside Ed to clean up this place.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I'm afried the problem is inly going to have to get worse before it gets. better.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
The problem has been dealt with. The hacker went quickly through the forum post fowl things about members and the started making threats inn pm,but the problem was delt with. Even though the stuff did get posted it was delt with as quickly aas it coulld be.
great !

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Let me make it clear that I do not condone the fowl posting of yezterday,and to the ones who where called out yesterday I'm sorry that happened to you,but please do not let the actions of one person make you leave the forum. Your valued members of this board,and I for one am thannkful for you.
I think after yesterdays attact us members to do ourbest and keep a watchful eye for any and all types of spam,or slander and report it ASAP. I also think that if anyone recives threatening pm's to somehow save them. Because you can prosecute someone for making online threats.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
That's how this thread is becoming, but the point of this thread is again to say to the management to actually take care of this forum. It's continuously falling apart daily, and there are plenty of folks here who would make great mods and help alongside Ed to clean up this place.
I just received a very rude offensive message in my inbox supposedly from Gobofan1981!!