Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Are the "normal" posts and the "hacked" posts made under different IP addresses? That would be a giveaway.

Personally, I wouldn't know, that'd be something for Phil to look into. Alls I gots to go by is my suspicions given a particular member's past behavior when an incident like this pops up.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow I just saw these as well my Goodness trying to not only run the names of some well respected members of the forum, but also Muppets and Mupeters. So not cool, and something more really has to be done.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree(even though I don't like the"r" word), he is being very very rude to members.
The guy is dangerously insane. He has spammed us, calling out members, for the past 2 years. That's not the actions of a well mind. I don't know what legal options we have, but if there is any way to get this guy locked up away from society, there needs to be.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The guy is dangerously insane. He has spammed us, calling out members, for the past 2 years. That's not the actions of a well mind. I don't know what legal options we have, but if there is any way to get this guy locked up away from society, there needs to be.
I guess you're right. Sorry..I overreacted...it's just too many people use the word to mean "idiot".

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I don't know about how to do any of that my friend. I'm sure that slander is against the law, but then again there would be the argument of free speech. Since he is not making threats to anyone or black mailing anyone I don't know how much of a legal stand you would have.
However I have done my part and reported the said member, and would encourage everyone to do the same. I reported the member and not just his threads. I hope in some way that helps.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Well I don't know about how to do any of that my friend. I'm sure that slander is against the law, but then again there would be the argument of free speech. Since he is not making threats to anyone or black mailing anyone I don't know how much of a legal stand you would have.
However I have done my part and reported the said member, and would encourage everyone to do the same. I reported the member and not just his threads. I hope in some way that helps.
But if a hacker IS in control of this....what good can be done? That's a problem either way.