Your OTPs

Harleena

Reaction score
Hey is there a way to post a PDF here? I can't seem to get my drawings of my OC to save as anything but that.

Harleena

Reaction score
Whitney
Whitney 2
The second one is better. Her skin/felt is purple, her eyes are blue, and her hair is black, and her nose is mint green. Her outfit colors for the second one are like this:

It's like the blonde girl's outfit, but obviously as you can hopefully see in the drawing, the text is different. But the colors are the same, and her boots are black.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
What pairing?
Johnny and Janice. The plot was that they were going to pretend to date each other after having a falling out with their respective partners (Johnny has a girlfriend created by me), but then start to wonder if they have real feelings for each other. I don't know if I'll ever write it, though...

Harleena

Reaction score
Johnny and Janice. The plot was that they were going to pretend to date each other after having a falling out with their respective partners (Johnny has a girlfriend created by me), but then start to wonder if they have real feelings for each other. I don't know if I'll ever write it, though...
Cool. I may write a fanfic where my OC (not the one I mentioned, a different one. Her name is Molly) starts to develop feelings for Floyd, which is a problem since she's friends with Janice…but Molly won't end up with Floyd, though. I ship Floyd x Janice too hard.

Harleena

Reaction score
I got them as images but have no clue how to post them…

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
What are your OTPs? Mine are, divided by fandom:

Muppets

FloydxJanice
KermitxPiggy
GonzoxCamilla
LipsxDolores
Dr. TeethxWhitney (my OC)

Teen Titans

RobinxStarfire
BeastBoyxTerra (but in TTG! I like BBxRaven)
CyborgxBumblebee
ArgentxHotspot
Kid FlashxJinx
Kyd WykkydxAngel
KolexJericho

Hetalia

RussiaxChina
AustriaxHungary
EnglandxSeychelles
GermanyxItaly
VietnamxTaiwan
FrancexCorsica (my OC)
LithuaniaxBelarus
LatviaxLiechtenstein
AmericaxMonaco

My Little Pony

Pinkie PiexCheese Sandwich
FluttershyxDiscord
Dr. WhoovesxDerpy

Pokemon

AshxMisty
DawnxGary
IrisxCilan
JessiexJames

Nintendo

LuigixDaisy
SamusxMarth (I know, I know…)
LinkxZelda
WarioxMona or WarioxRosalina
Diddy KongxDixie Kong
Funky KongxTiny Kong (IDK)
LinkxMidna (I know I said LinkxZelda already but Midna's just too cute!)
MarioxPeach

What are yours? Let me know! Any fandoms are fine.
I ship JaniceXFloyd,KermitxPiggy,CamillaxGonzo and my friends pairings like KyliexZoot and meXbeaker

Harleena

Reaction score
I ship JaniceXFloyd,KermitxPiggy,CamillaxGonzo and my friends pairings like KyliexZoot and meXbeaker
Nice. I guess I ship BeakerxAmi, but IDK about KyliexZoot. I just find it weird, since Janice is Kylie's adoptive mom, but she also dated Zoot at one point…

BeakerJanice

Reaction score
Nice. I guess I ship BeakerxAmi, but IDK about KyliexZoot. I just find it weird, since Janice is Kylie's adoptive mom, but she also dated Zoot at one point…
Yeah.She maybe can't date her mom's band member.That's weird!All of my friends find that AmelieXBeaker ship crazy :stick_out_tongue: And I hate it when somebody call him carottop XD

Harleena

Reaction score
Yeah.She maybe can't date her mom's band member.That's weird!All of my friends find that AmelieXBeaker ship crazy :stick_out_tongue: And I hate it when somebody call him carottop XD
It'd be like if I were to date my mom's ex…but I'm certainly not against the ship. Kylie seems like a nice chick, and I'm not gonna bash her OTP.