Favorite Muppet Show Episode

Erine81981

Reaction score
Mine would have to be Loretta Lynn episode just cause it takes place at a train station and not at the theater. To me when they change something like that to a show it makes it even funnier. But the Paul Williams episode was pretty funny too. I loved all the short jokes.

Harleena

Reaction score
I liked the Ethel Merman episode, the Elton John episode, the Alice Cooper episode, and the Marisa Berensen episode ("And we know…you will stay. *flashes Grell Sutcliff teeth*"). I don't have a favorite, those ones just stood out the most to me.

PigsInSpace2205

Reaction score
At the moment, I would say Christopher Reeve, and Alice Cooper in a very close second, but I have only seen seasons 1-4 and have yet to see all of season 5. I also love a lot of the season 2 episodes.
Alice Cooper I forgot about him, I love that episode

Vax Novier

Reaction score
Season 1-Paul Williams
Season 2-John Cleese
Season 3- Marisa Berenson
Season 4-Star Wars
Season 5-(So far Debbie Harry)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There were so many great episodes from seasons 2-5, it's hard too decide but, I think one of my favorites would have to be the Spike Milligan episode. He was even crazier than the Muppets themselves!

jobi71

Reaction score
My favorite is Steve Martin

Best over all plot/use of guest: John Cleese
Best closing number: Pearl Bailey
Best use of Muppets as silly and fun/meaningful and social conscience: Harry Belafonte

All of these are, of course, just my opinion. There are close seconds for all of them as well. ;-)

scooterfan360

Reaction score
the Lola falana episode:smile:, I like when they all sung united we stand. and the ben vereen episode, when he sung, pure imagination.