The 'what movie did you last watch thread'

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
Wouldn't say it was underrated, as everyone seems to rip that plotline off.

Crisscross!

You know what? I was actually at that exact mall the day they were shooting it (unfortunately, an interior scene shot in an abandoned store so you couldn't see anything), and I just missed Kevin James coming out.
Funny, a relative of mine works where they shot the movie, and she got to see them film it! Their feet are apparently in some shots.

Schfifty

Reaction score
While going through some old VHS tapes today, I found a tape with Tom Thumb (1958) on it. It's a phenomenal musical film with visual effects that seem ahead of its time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I just watched Paranorman as a post-Halloween bonus. Good movie! Right afterwards I watched all the special features to see just how the heck they did all that. It would never have occurred to me to use a 3-d printer to make the faces!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I watched Mr. Peabody and Sherman yesterday. Great movie! It was very funny and heartwarming.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Last night I found Dr. Dolittle II on TV. I saw it in the theater when it first came out. I think it's better than the first, but I don't know how much that says. Oh well, it was cute and fun.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Last night I found Dr. Dolittle II on TV. I saw it in the theater when it first came out. I think it's better than the first, but I don't know how much that says. Oh well, it was cute and fun.
LOL I've never seen any of those movies, but I doubt I'd enjoy them as much as the Rex Harrison version. (At least it's not an insult to a great book.) I still might watch the Eddie Murphy one if it was on T.V. as he is funny in some movies. (Mostly animated, but still funny..)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Didn't catch the whole thing, but I saw part of The Lorax on FX last night and it was fairly decent. I get the whole Onceler thing now. His emotionally abusive family is what drove him, and said family was the one that got him to break his environmentally sound promises to the Lorax and the animals. You kind of feel sorry for him, then you don't, then you do again.

And "How Bad can I Be" is pretty darn catchy!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Didn't catch the whole thing, but I saw part of The Lorax on FX last night and it was fairly decent. I get the whole Onceler thing now. His emotionally abusive family is what drove him, and said family was the one that got him to break his environmentally sound promises to the Lorax and the animals. You kind of feel sorry for him, then you don't, then you do again.

And "How Bad can I Be" is pretty darn catchy!
Yeah it is...I went through a shot Onceler phase myself.....