The Muppet Adventure

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Chapter 11, Part 2
As Robin sings, Sweetums gets very sleep and eventually falls over, saying “Nighty Night.”

“The coast is clear” whispered Robin. Fozzie and his group comes out again.​

“Alright, now how do we get out of here?” asked Kermit.​

“Look! He’s got the keys around his neck” noticed Ernie.​

“How is anybody going to get those?” asked Bert.​

“I’ll do it” said Red.​

“What? Red, that’s crazy” replied Boober, worried for his friend’s safety.​

“I’ll be fine, he’s only half the size of a Gorg, I can do this” said Red. Everyone watches as Red carefully climbs on Sweetums without waking him up. He gets the keys and throws them down to Fozzie.​

“Alright, here goes nothing” said Fozzie as he breaks the key off in the lock.​

“Oh no, what are we going to do now?” asked Big Bird.​

“You know, if we are able to use his force. I think we could get ourselves out of here” suggested Doc.​

“Interesting hypothesis, but how would we get him to move?” asked Bunsen. In response, Sprocket barks and Beaker Meeps.​

“Brilliant” said Doc and Bunsen, simultaneously.​

“Excuse me, Dr. Teeth, might I make a suggestion?” asked Bunsen, whispering quietly to Dr. Teeth.​

“Alright I like the way you think, I believe that quiet time is officially over. Let’s get Rockin!” Suddenly the Electric Mayhem has their instruments set up and they begin playing thunderously loud rock music, waking Sweetums.​

Dr. Teeth:
Warden threw a party in the county jail

Janice:
Prison band was there and they began to wail

Zoot:
The band was jumpin’ and the joint began to swing

Floyd:
You should’ve heard those knocked out jailbirds sing

Animal:
LETS ROCK, ROCK ROCK!

All:
Everybody, Lets Rock

Lips:
Everybody in the whole cell block. Was Dancin to the Jailhouse Rock

“Ah, what’s going on here? I’m going to get you Muppets!” yelled Sweetums, ready to attack.​

“But first, dance with us!” suggested Fozzie. Everyone was dancing while the Electric Mayhem continued to play Jailhouse Rock. Sweetums gave in quickly.​
While Sweetums is distracted dancing, Scooter handed Red Fraggle the long electrical wires from the holographic beacon. Red, Lew Zealand, Cookie Monster, and Rizzo take the wires and tie them, creating a trip wire. Everyone is dancing while the Muppets gradually get Sweetums closer to the wires

Janice:
the whole rhythm section was the purple gang

Animal:
LET’S ROCK

Just then Sweetums, hits both trip wires and falls directly into the bars of the cell holding Kermit and friends. He knocks himself unconscious as the hinge busts open freeing them. Everybody cheers as they are finally reunited and free.

“What do we do now?” asked Cookie Monster.​

“Well I’d like to state the obvious and say run away from Gigantor before he wakes up again” suggested Rizzo.​

“That’s the best plan I’ve heard all day, let’s go” exclaimed Boober. Everybody starts running around the maze, and they end up right where they began, at the entrance to the prison.​

“Now what?” asked Telly.​

“We’ve got to find the other half of the Fraggle Crystal. I don’t know where Gobo and the pig went, but we need that thing. If the mysterious man went through all the trouble to steal it, it’s got to be worth something, right?” said Red.​

“She’s right. The Trash Heap showed us how important it was, and besides. No man left behind” replied Kermit.​

“Speaking of which, what happened to The Count?” asked Fozzie.
“or Gobo?” asked Red.
“or the Pig?” asked Floyd.
“or Oscar?” asked Cookie Monster.

“I’m right here” said Oscar. His voice came seemingly out of nowhere.

“Oscar? Where are you?” asked Telly.​

Down here, in the trash shoot, I’m pretty sure this is what you’re looking for” replied Oscar.​

“Well what are we waiting for?” asked Red, excitedly.​

“Maybe a pathway that doesn’t involve garbage” suggested Boober.​

“Well it doesn’t look like that’s an option right now” said Kermit as he jumps down in to the Trash shoot, followed by Fozzie, Gonzo, Rowlf, Scooter, Bunsen, Beaker, Robin, Rizzo, Pepe, Dr. Teeth, Animal, Floyd, Janice, Zoot, Lips, Lew Zealand, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Bert, Ernie, Grover, Telly, Wembley, Mokey, Boober, Red, Sprocket, and Doc.​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
As Promised, Here is the Final Chapter of The Muppet Adventure! Posted in Two Parts

Chapter 12, Part 1
Landing in the Trash Shoot with Oscar, they all look quietly at the structure with the half-Fraggle Crystal as the Mysterious Man keeps working.

“There it is!”
exclaimed Red.

"There something is alright, man that thing is huge”
replied Floyd.

“Those lasers look like they’d fry us harder than that electric fence” said Bert.​

“Dibs!” said Gonzo.​

“Doesn’t it get old being weird?” asked Rizzo.​

“I actually thrive on it” replied Gonzo.​

“Well there’s no denying it, that’s our Fraggle crystal” said Red.​

“Right, it look like we’ve caught the thief red-handed” said Kermit.​

“What color were his hands before?” asked Ernie.​

“Maybe blue…and fuzzy” suggested Grover.​

“Should we go out there?” asked Fozzie.​

“What if he’s not alone, ok?” asked Pepe.​

“Is there a way to know for sure?” asked Big Bird.​

“Sprocket, Rowlf, do you guys smell anyone else?” asked Kermit.​

Sprocket barks, then Rowlf replies, “yeah me too, all I smell is garbage and fur”

“Again, sorry about the pants” replied Zoot.​

“Well it’s too late to turn back now, let’s go” said Kermit.​

You go ahead, I’m sticking around here” said Oscar as the rest of the Muppets and Doc climb out of the garbage and walk over to the man, led by Kermit.​

Kermit approaches the Mysterious Man with all of his friends behind him. “Alright, that’s enough. We made it past your guard, and we’re not giving up without a fight, we’re Muppets!”

The Mysterious Man talks into a walkie talkie “Deadly!....Deadly!, where is that henchman of mine?”

Back in one of the cells, Uncle Deadly is still chatting with the Count, unaware that the Count is using their conversation to distract from the fact that he’s being locked into a cell.

“So you don’t think I was too much of a ham?” asked Deadly.​

“Of course not…1, 1 terrific actor” replied the Count as he shut the door and locked Uncle Deadly behind bars while “Deadly…Deadly” is heard on the walkie.​

Back in the prison yard, Mysterious Man gives up on Deadly and instead yells out “Bobo, bring in the demonstration”. Bobo then comes in with a duffel bag

“What’s that?” asked Kermit.​

“This is how I know that you’ll behave and stay back like cute little Muppets” replied the Man.​

Bobo hands the man the duffel bag, he reaches in and pulls out Bean Bunny

“Hi guys!” said Bean, excitedly.​

“What are you doing here, Bean?” asked Kermit.​

“I don’t really know, but I love being a part of the story!” exclaimed Bean Bunny.​

The man throws Bean up in the air and he hits the lasers…electrocuting him way worse than the electric fence did to Grover and Gonzo, he falls down covered in smoke.

“Wow, that’s a little intense, even for me” said Gonzo.​

“Why are you doing this? Why steal the Fraggle Crystal and kidnap all of us?” asked Kermit.​

“We all have our orders, I’m doing what my boss pays me to do. Legends say that the crystal has incredible powers of connection and wisdom and is very valuable, which is why my boss wants it” replied the man.​

“Who is your boss?” asked Kermit. Just then, Constantine jumps out of nowhere.​

“I am his boss, frog. That will be all, Nigel. This crystal is valuable enough to give me powers to stay number 1 thief, and If it will harm moppets in the process, win win” said Constantine.​

“BAD FROGGY!” yelled Animal.​

“Say what you will Frog, Bear, Doggys, Zongo, Large Yellow Chicken, Science boy and your pet, small boy with glasses, rinso the mouse, tiny frog, shrimpy, stripe shirt brothers, blue monsters, small furry creatures with tails, Mr tooth and your band, purple monster, and man with fish….none of you scare me. There is no Muppet Ladder, Muppet Man, or Insta-Grow Pills that can stop me now” yelled Constantine.​

Just then the whole ground started shaking everyone looks around, nobody knows what is happening. “Something’s happening here in my new dumpster” yelled Oscar.

“Evil Bear, what did you do?” asked Constantine.​

“Nothing sir, this is news to me too” replied Bobo.​

Just then Marjory the Trash Heap appeared sprouting out of the dumpster

“You are in the presence of the all-knowing Trash Heap. Nyaaah” said Phil and Gunge.​

“Now that’s my kinda woman” exclaimed Oscar.​

“Madam Heap! How did you get out of the Gorg’s Garden, wow!” yelled Wembley.​

“When the crystal is in danger, miraculous things can happen. I am here to warn you, Constantine” replied Marjory​

“Warn me of what?, trash lady” asked Constantine.​

“You are playing with powers you don’t want to mess with, at heart you are a Muppet. Set aside your aspirations to be number 1 criminal and join us” said Marjory.​

“Yeah, we always have room for one more frog” said Kermit.​

“Absolutely, I’ve always enjoyed being a Muppet Frog” said Robin.​

“Pass. Being Number One is most important. When I fire up this machine, I will be infused with the power of half of the crystal, sealing off Fraggle Rock forever and forever stripping the Muppets of their inspiration” replied Constantine.​

“What are we going to do?” asked Fozzie.​

“I said we were doomed all along!” replied Boober.​

“Is there any way to stop this?” asked Big Bird.​

“No, only someone from the line of Uncle Gobo Fraggle can save us, now” replied Marjory.​

“Somebody like me?!” said a voice from high in the air. Gobo and Miss Piggy fly in on a hang-glider. Miss Piggy jumps down and lunges at Constantine while Gobo climbs onto a branch of a hovering tree​

Gonzo14

Reaction score
“Hiyaah!” said Piggy as she karate chops Constantine and sends him flying.​

“Hello Pig, I’ve missed you” said Constantine after he lands.​

“Save it! You kidnap my frog, you get hurt! Hiyaah!” replied Piggy as she hit him again.​

“Piggy?” asked Kermit.​

“Kermie!” said Piggy, rushing over to hug Kermit.​

“It finally happened…a pig flying” remarked Floyd.​

“It’s great that you’re here, but we still need to turn off his machine. Bunsen is there a way to disrupt the power?” asked Kermit.​

“Let me see, Beaker pull that plug” instructed Bunsen. Beaker pulls the plug and screams, electrocuted with his eyes lighting up, nothing turns off, but it does set off Beaker’s transporter vest and Beaker once again vanishes into a puff of smoke.​

“It appears to have a backup power source” said Bunsen, waving smoke away from his face.​

“It looks to me like their fueling the machine directly from the crystal, making it an unbreakable power chain” said Doc.​

“So what do we do? What will help us?” asked Fozzie.​

“Super Grover?” suggested Grover.
“Boomerang Fish?” suggested Lew.
“Rubber Ducky?” suggested Ernie.
“Is there an app for this?” asked Pepe​

“No…only Gobo can save us” said Mokey, looking up at Gobo.​

“Gobo, we need you” yelled Red.​

“I believe in you, buddy” yelled Wembley.​

“We all do” yelled Kermit.​

“Alright, here I go!” yelled Gobo as he jumped from the tree, aiming for the Fraggle Crystal when suddenly he’s yanked away at the last second by a lasso, and in the process he drops his half of the crystal into the contraption. Both halves of the crystal reunite and the machine gets even louder as it powers up out of control.​

“I got ’em boss. I stopped the little guy” yelled Sweetums, pulling Gobo over with the lasso.​

“I knew that ditching him was too good to be true” said Rizzo.​

“I’ve let us down. I was our last hope” said Gobo.​

“Gobo, I’m proud of you, and whatever happens, it happens to us as a family, right?” asked Kermit.​

“Right” said Gobo, and one by one the Muppets all hold hands in solidarity. “I just can’t believe it’s going to end like this”

Just then a faint whistling noise is heard in the distance.

“What is that?” asked Kermit.​

“AIR PLANE! AIR PLANE” yelled Animal.
“That’s no airplane, it’s a bird!” yelled Cookie Monster.
“Like, that’s not a bird, it’s a missile” yelled Janice.
“That’s not a missile, it’s another hang glider” yelled Boober.​

“I don’t think it’s any of those things, but whatever it is, it’s headed straight for us!” yelled Piggy as everyone scrambles out of the way.​

Something falls in a blur, going right through the Fraggle Crystal, with seemingly no effects from the lasers as it crashes into the ground making a crater. As the crystal is taken by this mysterious thing, the machine starts to power down. The Muppets gather around to investigate.

“I don’t understand, I thought only somebody from Gobo’s family could save the crystal” said Kermit.​

“Did somebody say Gobo?” asked a voice from the crater. He sits up to reveal that it was Uncle Traveling Matt that fell from the sky. “Nephew Gobo?” asked Traveling Matt.​

“Uncle Matt! You saved us! How did you get here?” asked Gobo.​

“I have some very important advice, never seesaw with a Snuffleupagus, and what’s this. The Fraggle Crystal! I haven’t seen this in ages” replied Traveling Matt.​

“I found it, and I lost it. I’m sorry I let you down” said Gobo.​

“Nonsense Gobo, the crystal is safe and everybody is ok. You did wonderfully” replied Traveling Matt.​

“Yeah, for one of these weirdos, you’re not half bad, kid” said Piggy.​

Constantine gets up, angrily coming toward the Muppets. “That’s it Moppets, I’m going to destroy you if it’s the last thing I do”

“Not so fast!” said another mysterious, yet familiar voice. The CIA Swat Team arrives, led by Sam the Eagle. They start arresting Constantine, the Mysterious Man, Bobo, Sweetums, and Uncle Deadly.​

“We finally caught up with you Constantine. We’ve been tracking you ever since you escaped from the Gulag, we will not have you terrorizing American people…even If they are the culturally bankrupt Muppets!” exclaimed Sam.​

“What do you mean, culturally abrupt? Just last week animal at some bagpipes, straight from, Scotland” said Floyd.​

“HAHAHAHA!” laughed Animal as he burps and a bagpipe sound is heard.​

“So what? I go back home? No biggie, I’m King of the Gulag!” said Constantine.​

“Absolutely not, we’ve got something much worse for you” replied Sam.​

Constantine is in a dark prison cell “This isn’t so bad, I’ve even got a prison mate. What’s your name?”

“Mahna Mahna” “Do doo do do do.” Mahna Mahna and the Snowths keep singing the song.​

Aaaaaaaahhhhh!” yells Constantine.​

Out in a park, Statler and Waldorf are moving along a path.

“Do you want some ice cream?” asked Statler.​

“That was a terrible segue” replied Waldorf.​

“It’s pronounced Segway, and they’re doing fine” said Statler, as he and Waldorf are moving through the park on Segways.​

“Anyways, it was nice that the Pig bought us these in exchange for our hang gliders” said Waldorf.​

“Why do you say that?” asked Statler.​

“Because we can move even faster away from the Muppets” replied Waldorf as they laugh.​

“Don’t be so sure about that, what’s this up ahead?” asked Statler. The stop by a playground and see Snuffleupagus sitting on an empty see saw.​

“Hello Gentlemen, would you like to join me?” asked Snuffy.​

“The Muppets are everywhere, it’s like they’re falling from the sky” said Statler.​

“That’s a little extreme” replied Waldorf. Just then Beaker appeared out of nowhere in a puff of smoke.​

“Would you like to see saw with me?” asked Snuffy, talking to Beaker.​

Back at the Prison Yard, the Muppets are still crowding around each other.

“Well what do we do now?” asked Gobo.​

“We go home. We’ve survived another great adventure and made new friends along the way” replied Kermit.​

“I’ll say, I’ve never met somebody who could compete with me in the eating department ‘til I met this guy” said Rizzo, referring to Cookie Monster.​

“Oh thanks Rizzo, me like you too” replied Rizzo.​

“Well I think this deserves a song!” exclaimed Dr. Teeth as everyone gathers to sing a song melody.​

Dr. Teeth:
It’s Time to Play the Music

Wembley and Lew Zealand:
It’s Time to Light the Lights

Rowlf and Sprocket:
It’s time to Meet the Muppets, on this

Cookie and Rizzo:
Sunny Day, Sweepin the Clouds Away

Robin, Bean Bunny, and Scooter:
On my Way to where

Doc and Bunsen:
We Dance your cares away

Telly and Boober:
Worry’s for another day

Floyd and Janice:
Let the Fraggles Play, cuz

Marjory and Oscar:
It’s Time to put on make up

Grover and Gonzo:
It’s time to dress up right

Gobo and Fozzie:
It’s time to Come and Play, everything’s

Animal and Pepe:
A-O-K

Ernie and Bert:
Friendly Neighbor’s there

Red and Mokey:
That’s where we meet to

Electric Mayhem:
Dance you cares away, at the

Count:
Most Sensational

Half of the Group:
Inspirational

Half of the Group:
Celebrational

Gobo and Uncle Matt:
Fraggetational

Big Bird:
Sesamitatoinal

Kermit and Piggy:
Muppetational

All:
This is what we call our Muppet Friends.

As the Muppets sing the last note, Beaker is seen soaring through the sky in the background like a shooting star, presumably after seesawing with Snuffy.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
That's it Folks! I hope you've enjoyed it. I'm not sure who's been following my story, but it looks like it's been getting a lot of views. Thank you all for letting my share my story!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I loved the story! I didn't expect Constantine to make an appearance! Great job!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I tried to keep a few surprise appearances in there, like Constantine or Traveling Matt returning.

Actually at first the "Mysterious Man" was the main villain and I kept getting stumped on what to do with him, and why he would be after them. Then later, I decided I wanted Constantine in it, and I was brainstorming if I wanted him to just be seen in the prison, and that's when I got the idea to reveal him as the villain.