Old School MC Reunion - Just Because

dwayne1115

Reaction score
once your part of the family your always part of the family! Glad people are coming back!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Speaking of people coming back, how's your old pal Jim Lewis these days???
I really wish I knew, a month ago I sent him an e-mail, and sis not get a response back. Then out of the blue I received this forward with a bunch of Disney uppity ups, and some muppeteres about some kind of skin cream. It was clearly some kind of hack or something so I deleted it.
I could have used that e mail to contact other Muppet folks, but I didn't think it was the right thing to do.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I will actually sit down and read this thread at some point when I feel actually capable of sitting down. Because you see today is a very big day, such a big exciting day that I was so excited to start it that I woke up somewhere around two in the morning, which is a problem because that is really not enough sleep for the full morning of work I need to put in before I can get down to the very important business that is TODAY! For today, you see, it is November. And November is National Novel Writing Month, which is when crazy people like me (and you can, too! Crazy people! Yay!) decide to write 50,000 words or so in 30 days. And I am VERY excited for it this year! Which is odd, because just two days ago I was thinking that my story idea for this year is absolutely horrible and won't be any good at all. But that was two days ago, and this is TODAY! And today, you see, I was thinking that I needed more names for random places in this invented world I'm writing in, especially some normal-sounding names for the places that are very far away from the main location, and then I had this BRILLIANT idea that I had to share and so here I am to share it with people who will understand! SOMEWHERE in my 50,000 words this month, SOMEONE will casually mention that they come all the way from... Fragile Rock! WHOOPIE!

So, now that I have shared my lovely newly planned pun with people who will probably actually GET the pun... I must be off to write. But I WILL read this thread and actually interact with all you fantastic crazy folks! But I don't know when. Hey, remember how rambly I get when I'm really really hyper? YAY! IT'S NOVEMBER! And also, it is SO strange to be here again, because these days if I'm on a forum it's the one for National Novel Writing Month, where "MC" means "main character." That took some getting used to.

(Also: BEAU! I am sorry I have not replied to your Facebook message. It's because I can't do so on my phone, which is almost exclusively how I access Facebook, and then I never think of it when I'm on the computer. But if you still want that pistachio cake, we DO still have some in the freezer, but you'd best hurry up and get here before it's gone!)

<ahem> I shall now actually go and write, like I meant to, and probably also defrost my car because winter decided to start on Halloween this year.

:sing:Toooooooooooooogether Again... :sing:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Lisa? Posteth? *Blinks to the point I need new blinkers.

Fragile Rock... Mmm, what aboot Crashing Falls? Brakable Towers, or Handle With Care Alley?

And don't you know... It's now "together again again". :fanatic:

And November 1 means the midnight ride of the Headless Horseman, so be careful if you're going to be out on your motorcycle tonight.
:concern: No worries, I'll be riding shotgun with her.
Why does that fail to assuage my fears.
:insatiable: Someone say something about cake?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well Happy National Novel Writing month to everyone!!!!!!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I came here in early 05. I feel like the second wave came at the tail end of 04 with members like Prawnie. I was part of that second wave in early 05. I'm proud to say that next year will be my 10th anniversary, but I forget whether it's the end of March or the beginning of April.