What made you roll your eyes today thread?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ever give a friend a suggestion, and you KNOW it's a good idea, but they stubbornly refuse to consider it? Grrrr, lol. Deep breath, deep breath!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I just type in my name in the search box, I'm so embarrassed and annoyed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now that the temps are back to normal and have dipped below 70 degrees, everybody's whining and crying about how "cold" it is, and apparently they're all in a panic over "wintery mix" this weekend. I didn't know the forecast of 60 degrees and rain was a "wintery mix."

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's a huge cold going around everywhere. We have complete barking idiots who get their news from e-mail forwards panicking over ebola... the thing that's almost impossible to get... I mean, when something this idiotic decide an election, you know the country's getting dumber... YET no one thinks to cover their *&^% mouths and stay at home when they have a cold. The difference is, yeah... a cold's a nuance that doesn't really do much, but it spreads extremely fast. If you're oh so afraid of getting sick from anything and having anything spread, the ones you should be mad at are the filth that hacks up a huge one on a crowded train because the thought of lying at home in bed is so incredibly awful to them.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My gosh, it's like the entire city of Knoxville is in a tizzy now because it's below 70 degrees; everybody's just up in arms over it being "cold," so they're all grabbing sweaters, jackets, hoodies, coats, eating chili, and all the stuff to keep from freezing...

:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, let me get this straight... Chelsea Handler is boycotting Instagram... because they removed naked photos she uploaded of herself due to breach of terms of services...

Wow, she really is in love with herself, isn't she? I thought it was just a summer thing.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
watched as cool as i am today and rolled my eyes at the scene where the mom does you know what with her boss