Which scenes in movies make you cry?

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I'm listening to I Try from Return To Neverland...oh my gosh......that was a sad song.

Schfifty

Reaction score
The ending of Toy Story 3 where Andy gives his toys away is very emotional. I started to cry back when I saw it in theaters. I also have cried during the ending of Titanic, when Jack dies and "My Heart Will Go On" plays.

There's also the scene in Brave when Merida hugs Elinor while the sunrise comes up. That makes me cry every time.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
simon birch when simon dies saving the other children and why do fools fall in love the funeral scene and fat albert the scene where older versions of the charactors are visting fat alberts grave and gloria the scene where the mobsters killed all of the little boys family except for him and rasing helen the scene where she finds out that her sister and brother in law died in a car accident and precious the scene where she finds out that she is hiv positive

mimitchi33

Reaction score
-The ending of Pretty Cure AllStars New Stage 3
-Something So Right from Muppets Most Wanted
-The goodbye scene from Wizard of Oz.

I used to cry at these scenes in movies, but now I got over them.
-The scene where Nemo gets captured in Finding Nemo
-The poison apple scene in Snow White
-Mumfie going to the holding cell in Mumfie's Quest. I actually have a funny story about how I got over that-I had a dream about an alternate version of this where me, Scarecrow and Pinkey were told the reason he went to jail by The Queen of Light-he was trying to bring peace and happiness to the island, and it was outlawed. This explanation caused me to thank the Queen of Light and Scarecrow to poop out a lot of straw.

Harleena

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie: I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Muppet Treasure Island: Love Led Us Here
Hetalia Paint it White: That one scene where they all see their countries' landmarks destroyed by the Pictonians, and also the Chibitalia parts
Frozen: When Anna saves Elsa's life
Lion King: Mufasa's death
Toy Story 3: The whole freaking movie
The Fault in Our Stars: Augustus's death
Up: Ellie's death
This one's technically from a play, but "As Long as He Needs Me" from Oliver! (I'm sure that's been adapted into a movie)
The Muppets (2011): DAT DRUM SCENE DOE.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie: I'm Going to Go Back There Someday
Muppet Treasure Island: Love Led Us Here
Hetalia Paint it White: That one scene where they all see their countries' landmarks destroyed by the Pictonians, and also the Chibitalia parts
Frozen: When Anna saves Elsa's life
Lion King: Mufasa's death
Toy Story 3: The whole freaking movie
The Fault in Our Stars: Augustus's death
Up: Ellie's death
This one's technically from a play, but "As Long as He Needs Me" from Oliver! (I'm sure that's been adapted into a movie)
The Muppets (2011): DAT DRUM SCENE DOE.
Yes Oliver has been a movie...