Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
It ended on Monday night around 10:45 PM EST. Thankful as always to Phil for putting it together.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just watched the Great Santa Claus Switch and noticed a couple of the songs aren't heard in the Christmas rotation. Is there any reason for that? Is it the quality of the source material or are they not stand-alone enough?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That reminds me, I can send you all the songs from The Great Santa Claus Switch for this Christmas MCR season if you need them Phil, LMK.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just watched the Great Santa Claus Switch and noticed a couple of the songs aren't heard in the Christmas rotation. Is there any reason for that? Is it the quality of the source material or are they not stand-alone enough?
They should all be in the playlist. What songs are you thinking of?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They should all be in the playlist. What songs are you thinking of?
I think the only two I haven't heard were Cosmo Scam's "Bundle to be Made" song and the reprise at the end of the special.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
On that subject, I just sent you all the songs from TGSCS for MCR Phil. Hope this helps. :sing:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I believe those songs are in our rotation but I'll double check to be sure.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Phil, check your inbox, not only do you have the GSCS tracks, I just sent you the Perry Komo cuts as well. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, I just listened to the version of the song "That Old Black Magic" sung by Jaye P. Morgan and Dr. Teeth from TMS, and the credit stated that it was from The Muppet Show Season 1. Not sure why that is, when it should be The Muppet Show Season 2 instead. Hope this helps.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Er, I just listened to the version of the song "That Old Black Magic" sung by Jaye P. Morgan and Dr. Teeth from TMS, and the credit stated that it was from The Muppet Show Season 1. Not sure why that is, when it should be The Muppet Show Season 2 instead. Hope this helps.
This has been updated. Thanks Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.