Bad news for people who have Dish Network

scooterfan360

Reaction score
bad news for people who got dish network dish network no longer carries cartoon network turner broadcasting removed it today

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Any satellite-based TV service is a load of hooey... all it has to do is turn cloudy and you lose your picture. I remember as a kid, we had Primestar for a few years (which was like the precursor to Dish and DirectTV back then), and I spent a lot of time playing Nintendo instead because the picture would go out whenever clouds would pass by.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Any satellite-based TV service is a load of hooey... all it has to do is turn cloudy and you lose your picture. I remember as a kid, we had Primestar for a few years (which was like the precursor to Dish and DirectTV back then), and I spent a lot of time playing Nintendo instead because the picture would go out whenever clouds would pass by.
well mine doesn't do that the person who set mine up fixed it so it would'nt do that

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
bad news for people who got dish network dish network no longer carries cartoon network turner broadcasting removed it today
Well I have the cheep package of Dish, and I don't really care about CN,on the other hand with Boomerang yeah I need Fosters and EEnE.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Okay... was it forced off the line up by Dish, or did Turner not give a crap with it, or is it a mix of both? Someone needs to do something about Dish. They've pretty much ruined television and internet streaming. After all the crap that went down with Fox, they're the main reason hulu makes you wait a week and a day, instead of the day after. Didn't they also pull crap with Viacom? I'm sure there's some greedy reason they forced the network or got Turner to dump it because they're not getting enough money.

Drtooth

Reaction score
More of the story in less detail

CN fans aren't the only ones being screwed...

Essentially anything that isn't TBS and TNT are being pulled because of... you guessed it... two bratty little rich kids fighting over how much money each is entitled to. Good thing I don't have Dish. Too bad the telecoms kinda control the FCC, otherwise someone could do something about them.