Do you miss high school?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I don't miss high school at all, it was a decent four years but I'm not looking to revisit it or anything. I still keep in touch with a couple of my closest friends from there, not as much as I'd like since they're scattered around the country, but we still talk. And as more space has come between me and my college years (two years now), I'm finding myself missing that less and less. I've kept my good friends from there and talk to them when I can, which is good. Again, it was a good four years but I'm in the next phase of my life.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
miss the worst years of my life ? heck no ! my 15th class reuion was last saturday and i didn't go for that very reason

Eyeball

Reaction score
I miss it dearly myself... Although I barley turned up to it most of the time lol I still miss all the fun I had during those years.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I was home schooled through high school, and would love to do that again. Spend time with my mom and younger brother, and not have to worry about working a job. I would also love to go to s public high school. I would have loved to have gone to a prom and stuff like that.