Any Bronies on here?

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Since Peter Kelamis and Ian James Corlett have officially joined the cast for the show, I wouldn't be surprised if Janyse Jaud, David Paul Grove, and Keenan Christenson sign up to join the cast for the show.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Speaking of which, has it really been said what the character Peter Kelamis is voicing looks like or will details on the character be revealed in January?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Hub Network is going to get a rebranding soon as the Discovery Family Channel as Hasbro lowers the stake in its partnership with Discovery Communications. However, the ponies will be safe, and Hasbro will still produce content for it in the form of a daily late morning-early afternoon programming block that may or may not use the Hub name.

http://www.multichannel.com/news/news-articles/discovery-hasbro-modify-hub-partnership/383946

You can say that MLP was both a blessing and a curse for Hub, in that it brought the network's ratings way up, but that's pretty much all anyone watched. That and the fact that it was a premium cable network with not a lot of original content.

http://tooncrap.blogspot.com/2014/09/what-killed-hub-network.html

Hasbro is even considering bringing some of its shows to other networks just in case this strategy doesn't work out.

Last edited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Awful news, but Ponies and the new Transformers cartoon seem to be safe. I'm pretty sure Discovery's original programming will be an even worse fit that no one will watch. It's just hilarious (or pathetic...or both) that we have 3 main "children's" channels. Even ESPN has more channels than that. I can certainly vouch for terrible distribution. I'm sure Hasbro lobbied the cable conglomerates for better coverage, but were ruled out. Seriously. I get every single religious channel there is, and I'm in a blue state! But no Hub or XD. You'd think Disney would want their boys channel to get better distribution. No wonder they have to put Gravity Falls, Star Wars Rebels, and Wander over Yonder sporadically on the network. Seriously, how freaking unprofitable is kid's television that even niche networks get more play? Especially when said channel is devoted to cartoons to sell toys that sell pretty good?

Though I have to say, it sucked they screwed the heck out of G.I. Joe Renegades because it wasn't the movie, and there was no Mr. Potatohead based programming (even reruns of the Puppet series). I'm sure Transformers and MLP will still manage to do enough business there that they don't get screwed by another network. But I'm telling you... I don't see how this Discovery crap's going to be any better. They're probably going to shove a lot of cheap, crappy programming on there when they're still better off rerunning Animaniacs.

Luke kun

Reaction score
So Tirek is back...now where are the Sea Ponies? SHOO BE DOO :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
With a fan gratifying series like this, you never know.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I'm an unusual case-I am a female (pegasister), but I have been in love with My Little Pony since at least 2003-almost as long as I have loved VeggieTales! And I have seen a few episodes and both Equestria Girls movies, and like to collect the merchandise. Right now, I am wearing Pinkie Pie headphones as I type this. Oh, and as I was typing this, a Rainbow Rocks ad appeared!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, seems the Teen Titans had their full episode Pretty Pretty Pegasus episode.

You'd think Tara Strong would have given some input and make it more accurate instead of just making an episode based on the diabetic misconceptions that lead to the show having a huge adult male and female audience. But it was good to see Control Freak back at any rate.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Get ready for this...

They're getting a big ol' movie. One of the show's producers and writers is behind it, and it's said to be animated.

And a huge snarl of jealousy rises up from Transformers fans... :grouchy: