Switcheroo

Misskermie

Reaction score
Yup, I'm at it again!
I had a fanfic idea--
(To skip to story, ignore following backstory thing. :stick_out_tongue:)

Switcheroo
Chapter one- Bumping into trouble

It was another ordinary day. The theatre was busier than ever, and that is no exaggeration. A few of the acts had cancelled that day, leaving massive holes in the schedule. It was so busy that Scooter needed a "go-fer" himself! So of course Bean was happy to assist. Piggy needed SEVERAL wardrobe assistants. So not just Jaz, but Camilla, Hilda, and as much as it bothered her, Annie Sue. Let's not forget about Kermit. He was having the hardest time. Not only did he have to introduce everything, but he had to find new acts before the previous one was over. Sure, there were a lot of Muppets to put on stage, but most them were either absent, dangerous, or simply unrehearsed. Now, enough of me narrating! Let's observe the madness from their view now.
"...I need Louis Kazzagar on for Muppet Sports!" Kermit yelled. As the purple Muppet scrambled onstage, Miss Piggy came out of her dressing room.
"Kermie, I'm ready for my number!"
Kermit wiped some sweat off his forehead. That should buy him some time to find more acts while Piggy's on.
"Ok. Piggy, you go on after Muppet Sports. Make it as long as possible, ok?"
Piggy walked gracefully downstairs, and flipped her hair.
"Mon Capitaine, I've been waiting por vous to say those words." Piggy stood by, waiting for Muppet Sports to come to an end. Kermit went to look for new acts down in the canteen. Surely, most of the Muppets were down there to relieve some stress.

When Kermit went down to the Canteen, he saw a few acts he could book, which was good. He was about to ask the Ragg Mopps to do an act after the Swedish Chef, BUT, the Swedish chef came with a little problem of his own.
"I dun roon ootta vegtaboos."
"But, but you're on after Piggy! Uh... Uhm..."
Kermit took a quick look around the room. Fozzie.
"Fozzie!"
Fozzie ran up to him, pulling off a salute.
"I need you to go to the store and get the Chef some food to cook, alright? And hurry!"
Fozzie nodded, and ran out of the theatre, and into the department store a few blocks down. As he entered he took a brief look around at the hanging signs, and smiled at the one reading, "Fresh Produce". If he were lucky, he might be able to find some vegetables that could sing. He went through, looking for the freshest fruits and veggies... Until he ran into someone, knocking him, and the stranger down.
"I-I'm so sorry sir, but--"
"Hey watch where you're go--"
Both of the two looked at eachother. It turns out, the stranger wasn't a stranger at all.
"Fozzie! Man, why don't you watch where you're goin?!"
"S-Sorry Foozie I was just--"
"I don't wanna hear it dawg. My life's hard enough without you bumpin' into me."
Fozzie smiled a little. "Uh, Foozie, everyone's life is hard, and--"
"Oh, what. You think you can be me? Is that it?" Foozie was a bit upset... And for absolutely no reason.
"N-Now I never said-- Well... I mean I could, but I didn't mean that--"
"Oh, ok dawg, I see how it is. You wanna try and live my life, tell me how 'easy' I got it." Foozie crossed his arms.
Fozzie sighed. "I guess I do, huh..."
Foozie dragged Fozzie all the way to the back of the store where the paint and home decor stuff is. Almost no one is back there. Especially at this hour.
"Alright. Trade clothes. I'll go to your house, you go to mine."
"Wait a minute, we can't do that. Your voice is too deep!"
"Uh... Then... Uh... I'll come up with something. YOU pretend to lose your voice, got it?" Foozie handed Fozzie his chains, and hat, as well as his T-shirt.
Fozzie shrugged, and loosened his tie, handed it to him along with his hat.
"Alright, now go pick up some polish for Poogy's knives."
"What were you doing in the produce section...?" Fozzie asked.
Foozie shrugged. "Got lost."
"Well I was here for vegetables... But you gotta hurry, or I'll be in big trouble..." Fozzie gulped.
Foozie shrugged, put on the tie, and walked over to the produce section. Fozzie proceeded to the car section, where he thought some polish would be.
This should be interesting...

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Yup, I'm at it again!
I had a fanfic idea--
(To skip to story, ignore following backstory thing. :stick_out_tongue:)

Switcheroo
Chapter one- Bumping into trouble

It was another ordinary day. The theatre was busier than ever, and that is no exaggeration. A few of the acts had cancelled that day, leaving massive holes in the schedule. It was so busy that Scooter needed a "go-fer" himself! So of course Bean was happy to assist. Piggy needed SEVERAL wardrobe assistants. So not just Jaz, but Camilla, Hilda, and as much as it bothered her, Annie Sue. Let's not forget about Kermit. He was having the hardest time. Not only did he have to introduce everything, but he had to find new acts before the previous one was over. Sure, there were a lot of Muppets to put on stage, but most them were either absent, dangerous, or simply unrehearsed. Now, enough of me narrating! Let's observe the madness from their view now.
"...I need Louis Kazzagar on for Muppet Sports!" Kermit yelled. As the purple Muppet scrambled onstage, Miss Piggy came out of her dressing room.
"Kermie, I'm ready for my number!"
Kermit wiped some sweat off his forehead. That should buy him some time to find more acts while Piggy's on.
"Ok. Piggy, you go on after Muppet Sports. Make it as long as possible, ok?"
Piggy walked gracefully downstairs, and flipped her hair.
"Mon Capitaine, I've been waiting por vous to say those words." Piggy stood by, waiting for Muppet Sports to come to an end. Kermit went to look for new acts down in the canteen. Surely, most of the Muppets were down there to relieve some stress.

When Kermit went down to the Canteen, he saw a few acts he could book, which was good. He was about to ask the Ragg Mopps to do an act after the Swedish Chef, BUT, the Swedish chef came with a little problem of his own.
"I dun roon ootta vegtaboos."
"But, but you're on after Piggy! Uh... Uhm..."
Kermit took a quick look around the room. Fozzie.
"Fozzie!"
Fozzie ran up to him, pulling off a salute.
"I need you to go to the store and get the Chef some food to cook, alright? And hurry!"
Fozzie nodded, and ran out of the theatre, and into the department store a few blocks down. As he entered he took a brief look around at the hanging signs, and smiled at the one reading, "Fresh Produce". If he were lucky, he might be able to find some vegetables that could sing. He went through, looking for the freshest fruits and veggies... Until he ran into someone, knocking him, and the stranger down.
"I-I'm so sorry sir, but--"
"Hey watch where you're go--"
Both of the two looked at eachother. It turns out, the stranger wasn't a stranger at all.
"Fozzie! Man, why don't you watch where you're goin?!"
"S-Sorry Foozie I was just--"
"I don't wanna hear it dawg. My life's hard enough without you bumpin' into me."
Fozzie smiled a little. "Uh, Foozie, everyone's life is hard, and--"
"Oh, what. You think you can be me? Is that it?" Foozie was a bit upset... And for absolutely no reason.
"N-Now I never said-- Well... I mean I could, but I didn't mean that--"
"Oh, ok dawg, I see how it is. You wanna try and live my life, tell me how 'easy' I got it." Foozie crossed his arms.
Fozzie sighed. "I guess I do, huh..."
Foozie dragged Fozzie all the way to the back of the store where the paint and home decor stuff is. Almost no one is back there. Especially at this hour.
"Alright. Trade clothes. I'll go to your house, you go to mine."
"Wait a minute, we can't do that. Your voice is too deep!"
"Uh... Then... Uh... I'll come up with something. YOU pretend to lose your voice, got it?" Foozie handed Fozzie his chains, and hat, as well as his T-shirt.
Fozzie shrugged, and loosened his tie, handed it to him along with his hat.
"Alright, now go pick up some polish for Poogy's knives."
"What were you doing in the produce section...?" Fozzie asked.
Foozie shrugged. "Got lost."
"Well I was here for vegetables... But you gotta hurry, or I'll be in big trouble..." Fozzie gulped.
Foozie shrugged, put on the tie, and walked over to the produce section. Fozzie proceeded to the car section, where he thought some polish would be.
This should be interesting...
Oh boy! This is going to be good!

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
Jaz. Please. I need an update. Like(grabs nagging stick) NOW!! (Pokes Jaz Several Times With ze Nagging Stick)

Misskermie

Reaction score
Jaz. Please. I need an update. Like(grabs nagging stick) NOW!! (Pokes Jaz Several Times With ze Nagging Stick)
OW OKAY, OKAY YOU CRAZY PERSON!!!

Chapter Two-
How the "Moopet" and "Muppet" are handling it

Fozzie finally made it back from the store, and into the Moopet house. He was a little nervous to be honest.
"What took you so long?" Poogy asked, snatching her knife polish from him. Fozzie was tempted to speak, but that of course would give him away. He simply shrugged, as he thought Foozie would do that.
"What're ya so quiet for?" Kermoot asked.
Fozzie motioned to his throat.
Poogy only crossed her arms.
Kermoot raised an eyebrow.
At this point, Fozzie remembered the difference between Muppets and Moopets. Muppets knew how to play charades.
Fozzie stared at them for a moment.
"Well, tell us what's wrong! Ya lose ya voice?" Kermoot asked.
Fozzie smiled, and nodded.
Suddenly the world became clear for them.
"How'd you end up losin' ya voice?!" Poogy asked.
He shrugged again. Being Foozie wasn't as hard as he thought it was. All he had to do was shrug.
"Whateva. But now dat I got da knife polish, 'Moot got me da new sharpener, and Janooce got da targets, I can finally practice my knife throwin'. So get ready."
Fozzie was confused. If she had targets to hang on the wall, why did the Moopets and himself have to be involved?
This was worth a call to Foozie.
He put up a finger excusing himself to the bathroom.

He dialed the number and waited as his phone rang.
"Hey Foz, what's goin' on?" Foozie asked.
"Why does Poogy need us when she throws knives?"
"You gotta hold the targets... Be careful. Sometimes she throws more than one... And misses."
Fozzie was silent.
"Foz?"
All Foozie heard on the phone was a thud. He shook his head and hung up as he finally made it back into the theatre.
"Fozzie! Where have you been?! Piggy's about to pass out out there! Did you bring the food?" Kermit asked.
Foozie handed him the bag, and walked upstairs to what he assumed was Fozzie's dressing room. As he entered the room, he saw Jaz, who was hanging up his hats and ties.
She turned around and smiled.
"Hi Foz. I was just hangin' your ties and hats."
"Well thanks baby." Said Foozie, making his way up to her.
Jaz blushed.
"Uh, Fozzie what's wrong with your voice?" She asked.
"Er, cold. Sore throat." He lied.
Jaz smiled. "I'll get some lozenges for you."
Suddenly Scooter burst through the door.
"Excuse me, but Jaz, you're wanted onstage."
"I don't have an act today."
"Yes, but Vet's hospital's on after Rowlf, and all that singing Piggy did has caused her to lose her voice. So Kermit needs you to fill in for her." Scooter checked his watched, which was a sign to Jaz that she'd better hurry.
"Oh, alright Scooter. Tell Kermit I'll be right there." She said.
Scooter made an exit, and Jaz only smiled at Foozie and made an exit as well.
This gave Foozie an opprotunity to look around, and get to know his surroundings a little.
"What kinda loser is Fozzie?" He asked himself out loud.
He must have been refering to all the novelty objects, and pictures of himself and his friends.
"Seems loved though."
On that note, Scooter came in a second time.
"Fozzie, Kermit needs to speak with you in his office."
Foozie shrugged and made an exit.
The hard part was trying to find his office in the first place.
He decided to enter the room closest to him.
Luckily his assumption was correct, and in the nick of time too. "You wanted to see me boss?" Foozie asked.
Kermit scrunched his face at his voice.
"Fozzie, what's with the voice?"
"Uh, cold sir."
Kermit was still scrunched, but a little less now.
"Whatever. Listen Fozzie, I just wanted to say thanks for bringing that food, but next time, be hasty about it, or I might have to doc your pay. We can't afford having you take your time on such a inconvienient day." Kermit hated coming off rude. That's the only thing he hated about being the boss. He had to be strict on his friends. Especially friends like Fozzie. He knew how sensitive he was sometimes.
"Ok boss. I'll do better next time."
Kermit's face showed very much surprise.
"Uh... Alright then... Could you tell Scooter to close the show for me? I have some business to attend to after the show and--"
"You mean you and the pig gotta hot date later?" Foozie interupted, crossing his arms, and smirking.
Kermit blushed. "GET OUTTA HERE FOZZIE!"
Foozie chuckled and made an exit.
Yes, indeed that was worth getting yelled at.

misspiggy5260

Reaction score
OW OKAY, OKAY YOU CRAZY PERSON!!!

Chapter Two-
How the "Moopet" and "Muppet" are handling it

Fozzie finally made it back from the store, and into the Moopet house. He was a little nervous to be honest.
"What took you so long?" Poogy asked, snatching her knife polish from him. Fozzie was tempted to speak, but that of course would give him away. He simply shrugged, as he thought Foozie would do that.
"What're ya so quiet for?" Kermoot asked.
Fozzie motioned to his throat.
Poogy only crossed her arms.
Kermoot raised an eyebrow.
At this point, Fozzie remembered the difference between Muppets and Moopets. Muppets knew how to play charades.
Fozzie stared at them for a moment.
"Well, tell us what's wrong! Ya lose ya voice?" Kermoot asked.
Fozzie smiled, and nodded.
Suddenly the world became clear for them.
"How'd you end up losin' ya voice?!" Poogy asked.
He shrugged again. Being Foozie wasn't as hard as he thought it was. All he had to do was shrug.
"Whateva. But now dat I got da knife polish, 'Moot got me da new sharpener, and Janooce got da targets, I can finally practice my knife throwin'. So get ready."
Fozzie was confused. If she had targets to hang on the wall, why did the Moopets and himself have to be involved?
This was worth a call to Foozie.
He put up a finger excusing himself to the bathroom.

He dialed the number and waited as his phone rang.
"Hey Foz, what's goin' on?" Foozie asked.
"Why does Poogy need us when she throws knives?"
"You gotta hold the targets... Be careful. Sometimes she throws more than one... And misses."
Fozzie was silent.
"Foz?"
All Foozie heard on the phone was a thud. He shook his head and hung up as he finally made it back into the theatre.
"Fozzie! Where have you been?! Piggy's about to pass out out there! Did you bring the food?" Kermit asked.
Foozie handed him the bag, and walked upstairs to what he assumed was Fozzie's dressing room. As he entered the room, he saw Jaz, who was hanging up his hats and ties.
She turned around and smiled.
"Hi Foz. I was just hangin' your ties and hats."
"Well thanks baby." Said Foozie, making his way up to her.
Jaz blushed.
"Uh, Fozzie what's wrong with your voice?" She asked.
"Er, cold. Sore throat." He lied.
Jaz smiled. "I'll get some lozenges for you."
Suddenly Scooter burst through the door.
"Excuse me, but Jaz, you're wanted onstage."
"I don't have an act today."
"Yes, but Vet's hospital's on after Rowlf, and all that singing Piggy did has caused her to lose her voice. So Kermit needs you to fill in for her." Scooter checked his watched, which was a sign to Jaz that she'd better hurry.
"Oh, alright Scooter. Tell Kermit I'll be right there." She said.
Scooter made an exit, and Jaz only smiled at Foozie and made an exit as well.
This gave Foozie an opprotunity to look around, and get to know his surroundings a little.
"What kinda loser is Fozzie?" He asked himself out loud.
He must have been refering to all the novelty objects, and pictures of himself and his friends.
"Seems loved though."
On that note, Scooter came in a second time.
"Fozzie, Kermit needs to speak with you in his office."
Foozie shrugged and made an exit.
The hard part was trying to find his office in the first place.
He decided to enter the room closest to him.
Luckily his assumption was correct, and in the nick of time too. "You wanted to see me boss?" Foozie asked.
Kermit scrunched his face at his voice.
"Fozzie, what's with the voice?"
"Uh, cold sir."
Kermit was still scrunched, but a little less now.
"Whatever. Listen Fozzie, I just wanted to say thanks for bringing that food, but next time, be hasty about it, or I might have to doc your pay. We can't afford having you take your time on such a inconvienient day." Kermit hated coming off rude. That's the only thing he hated about being the boss. He had to be strict on his friends. Especially friends like Fozzie. He knew how sensitive he was sometimes.
"Ok boss. I'll do better next time."
Kermit's face showed very much surprise.
"Uh... Alright then... Could you tell Scooter to close the show for me? I have some business to attend to after the show and--"
"You mean you and the pig gotta hot date later?" Foozie interupted, crossing his arms, and smirking.
Kermit blushed. "GET OUTTA HERE FOZZIE!"
Foozie chuckled and made an exit.
Yes, indeed that was worth getting yelled at.

OH MY GOSH ! JAZ! I LOVE YOU! OMG! THIS THE BEST STORY EVER!!!

Misskermie

Reaction score
Reference to Pete from the Muppets Take Manhattan! IS GRITS GRITS HOMINY GRITS!
How should I know how many? Count 'em yourself!

Chapter three I think- SHE KNOWS!!!

The Muppet theatre was still in it's busy dismay. Luckily, the show was just about over, and everyone could soon go home. Kermit and Piggy were already gone, but the others had remained to close the show, just as Kermit had asked.
"...Thank you, and goodnight everybody!" Scooter smiled, as the audience dismissed themselves.
Scooter wearily walked backstage.
"Alright everyone, shows over, nice job today!"
At those words, Muppets came from all different directions, just to exit. Beaureguard came promptly after to preform his janitorial duties.

By the time everyone got home it was close to midnight, and few Muppets were awake. Two of them were Jaz and "Fozzie"
Foozie had peeked into Jaz's room, just to seem like he cared. He WAS supposed to be Fozzie.
"Hey babe, why are you still up?" He asked.
Jaz, who was busy typing up something on her laptop, blushed and looked up at him in the doorway.
"I always stay up to use the internet at this time of night. The works best when not everyone is using it. You know that..."
Foozie walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her neck.
"I uh... I had completely forgotten because you were so beautiful..."
Foozie congratulated him on his smoothness in his head.
Jaz was now red as a tomato.
"Gee, Fozzie that's really sweet of you to say..." Jaz closed her laptop. "You don't usually say things like to me..." She giggled a little.
"Well I thought it was high time I started." Foozie kissed Jaz on the cheek. "Night babe." He smiled at her, and left the doorway. Jaz fell out of her chair right after mostly because she couldn't believe that he was being so smooth.

Foozie walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen to use the house phone.
After Foozie dialed Fozzie's phone, and after it stopped ringing, Fozzie answered with a shaky, "Hello?".
"Yo, Fozzie, you up?"
"Y-Yeah."
"You sound a little scared bud, what's wrong?"
"I heard Miss Poogy and Kermoot yelling at eachother from upstairs, and then I heard the front door slam..."
"Don't worry about it. They fight all the time. You should just stay out of it."
"You sure?"
"Trust me Fozzie, I've lived with dem too long. I know this stuff."
"Oh... Okay... How are things going over there?"
"Its fine. The boss and the pig went on a date, and yo girl is on the internet.
Fozzie smiled a little.
"How is Jaz?"
"She's fine. She's crazy for you right now because I flirted with her."
"Y-You flirted with her?"
"Yeah, I was tryin' to stay in character. She blushed like crazy man..."
"I see... Well uh, I gotta go Foozie."
"Alright man. Talk to you later."
Foozie hung up, and as he started to make his way back upstairs, he felt something hit him in the back. He turned around to see Miss Piggy staring at him angrily. The look in her eyes said it all. "I know you're not Fozzie!"
Foozie only smirked.
"It's not like you can tell anyone, Pig. You don't have a voice right now."
If Piggy could growl, she would, believe me.
Foozie walked back laughing, and well... It was about time for Piggy to break something.

As Fozzie hung up the phone, he sighed. Jaz was being flirted with... He was sure that Foozie respected him enough to not go any farther than that.
He walked downstairs for a glass of warm milk when he noticed that Miss Poogy was actually in tears, crying her eyes out on the couch.
"Poogy..." He whispered.
Poogy must have heard, because she looked up at him quickly.
"Wh-What do ya want?" She sniffed.
Fozzie picked up a pad of paper and a pen that was on the coffee table, sat next to Poogy and began to write. Once finished, he gave it to Poogy, and she read it aloud.
"What's wrong, are you okay?" Poogy glared at him. "What's the deal? What do you want from me?"
Fozzie took the notebook back, wrote more, and gave it back.
"Nothing, I just wanted to know that you were okay..." Poogy huffed, but then gave in. "Look, I got in another fight with 'Moot... And I'm not sure if he's gonna come back dis time..."
Fozzie felt so bad that he hugged her, and Poogy was definitely surprised.
"W-Why are ya huggin' me?"
Fozzie responded by hugging tighter.
Poogy blushed until the hug was over.
"Foozie..."
Poogy looked into his eyes and before she knew it, she was making lip contact with him.

Poor Fozzie.

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
How should I know how many? Count 'em yourself!

Chapter three I think- SHE KNOWS!!!

The Muppet theatre was still in it's busy dismay. Luckily, the show was just about over, and everyone could soon go home. Kermit and Piggy were already gone, but the others had remained to close the show, just as Kermit had asked.
"...Thank you, and goodnight everybody!" Scooter smiled, as the audience dismissed themselves.
Scooter wearily walked backstage.
"Alright everyone, shows over, nice job today!"
At those words, Muppets came from all different directions, just to exit. Beaureguard came promptly after to preform his janitorial duties.

By the time everyone got home it was close to midnight, and few Muppets were awake. Two of them were Jaz and "Fozzie"
Foozie had peeked into Jaz's room, just to seem like he cared. He WAS supposed to be Fozzie.
"Hey babe, why are you still up?" He asked.
Jaz, who was busy typing up something on her laptop, blushed and looked up at him in the doorway.
"I always stay up to use the internet at this time of night. The works best when not everyone is using it. You know that..."
Foozie walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her neck.
"I uh... I had completely forgotten because you were so beautiful..."
Foozie congratulated him on his smoothness in his head.
Jaz was now red as a tomato.
"Gee, Fozzie that's really sweet of you to say..." Jaz closed her laptop. "You don't usually say things like to me..." She giggled a little.
"Well I thought it was high time I started." Foozie kissed Jaz on the cheek. "Night babe." He smiled at her, and left the doorway. Jaz fell out of her chair right after mostly because she couldn't believe that he was being so smooth.

Foozie walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen to use the house phone.
After Foozie dialed Fozzie's phone, and after it stopped ringing, Fozzie answered with a shaky, "Hello?".
"Yo, Fozzie, you up?"
"Y-Yeah."
"You sound a little scared bud, what's wrong?"
"I heard Miss Poogy and Kermoot yelling at eachother from upstairs, and then I heard the front door slam..."
"Don't worry about it. They fight all the time. You should just stay out of it."
"You sure?"
"Trust me Fozzie, I've lived with dem too long. I know this stuff."
"Oh... Okay... How are things going over there?"
"Its fine. The boss and the pig went on a date, and yo girl is on the internet.
Fozzie smiled a little.
"How is Jaz?"
"She's fine. She's crazy for you right now because I flirted with her."
"Y-You flirted with her?"
"Yeah, I was tryin' to stay in character. She blushed like crazy man..."
"I see... Well uh, I gotta go Foozie."
"Alright man. Talk to you later."
Foozie hung up, and as he started to make his way back upstairs, he felt something hit him in the back. He turned around to see Miss Piggy staring at him angrily. The look in her eyes said it all. "I know you're not Fozzie!"
Foozie only smirked.
"It's not like you can tell anyone, Pig. You don't have a voice right now."
If Piggy could growl, she would, believe me.
Foozie walked back laughing, and well... It was about time for Piggy to break something.

As Fozzie hung up the phone, he sighed. Jaz was being flirted with... He was sure that Foozie respected him enough to not go any farther than that.
He walked downstairs for a glass of warm milk when he noticed that Miss Poogy was actually in tears, crying her eyes out on the couch.
"Poogy..." He whispered.
Poogy must have heard, because she looked up at him quickly.
"Wh-What do ya want?" She sniffed.
Fozzie picked up a pad of paper and a pen that was on the coffee table, sat next to Poogy and began to write. Once finished, he gave it to Poogy, and she read it aloud.
"What's wrong, are you okay?" Poogy glared at him. "What's the deal? What do you want from me?"
Fozzie took the notebook back, wrote more, and gave it back.
"Nothing, I just wanted to know that you were okay..." Poogy huffed, but then gave in. "Look, I got in another fight with 'Moot... And I'm not sure if he's gonna come back dis time..."
Fozzie felt so bad that he hugged her, and Poogy was definitely surprised.
"W-Why are ya huggin' me?"
Fozzie responded by hugging tighter.
Poogy blushed until the hug was over.
"Foozie..."
Poogy looked into his eyes and before she knew it, she was making lip contact with him.

Poor Fozzie.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! And check our convo's pretty pretty please!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
miss kermie's back! Yes!

Loved your last chapter and I can understand if it's short. Now, all I can do is nag you for more until I see another chapter.

You fanfics are not too terrible, unlike the other ones. Blech! The plots seem random from the weaker ones I read.

I miss you terribly and would love to see more of this.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Fozzie broke the kiss in horror, and disbelief that it happened.
"Heh, sorry about dat." Poogy excused herself to her room upstairs, leaving Fozzie horrified. It was at that moment that he decided he was going to call Foozie in the morning to cancel this switch thing. He was starting to miss everyone anyway. Until then, Fozzie was going to be in the bathroom, washing his mouth out.

Meanwhile, in the Muppet house, Piggy was looking for her cellphone so she could text everyone about this whole Foozie situation. She would never find it however, because believe it or not, Foozie thought ahead of our favorite Pig diva, and took with him to Jaz's room. Speaking of Jaz, she was laying down in bed... And Foozie was entering.
"Hey babe, got room for one more?" Foozie was acting smooth. Way more smooth than Fozzie would act.
"E-Excuse me?" Jaz had a very strong blush on her face.
"Can I sleep wit you?" Jaz pulled blankets towards herself to cover up her body more.
"Fozzie, we never... We just can't..."
"C'mon babe, I don't bite." Foozie invited himself into the covers of Jaz's bed and snuggled up to her. Jaz really wasn't sure if she was comfortable with that, but she knows how Fozzie is.
"Uh... Okay... Good night."
It wasn't good night until Foozie took it a step too far and kissed her on the neck.
Let's never tell Fozzie.

(Sorry its short, but I'm at school, and I was gonna see if I could try updating something else too.)