Lady Piggy draws Miss Piggy

lady piggy

Reaction score
She's my love too. However, my mother loves me too. This is a great drawing of what looks like Piggy's future when they are married (if they get married in Kermit's case). Well done Lady! Well done!

-Matt
Awww well aren't you a sweetheart ahah ,yes this definitely does look like Piggy's future. Well hopefully it is someday,glad you like it.^-^☆

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Awww ahah thank you all for the sweet comments. They mean a lot to me .<3

Aha well ,this drawing is for my darling friend <3 i hope you like it girly ^-^
Oh gosh! I forgot all about your artwork until now. Miss Piggy's green pig is so adorable. Where has your artwork been in all my life? I wish I could see more, but whether you have next soon is up to you.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I haven't been here in a while but I have seen everything I've missed, and as usual, I think they are divine!

I'll give my patented BS review next time you draw :stick_out_tongue:

lady piggy

Reaction score
Awww how sweet of yall to say , thank you. My one goal is to give Piggy style , beauty and a CUTE outfit hehe♡

I dont realy like posting sketches but haha i thought it was cute and funny how at first she was holding a cupcake but then some how ended up with an oscar xD

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Awww how sweet of yall to say , thank you. My one goal is to give Piggy style , beauty and a CUTE outfit hehe♡

I dont realy like posting sketches but haha i thought it was cute and funny how at first she was holding a cupcake but then some how ended up with an oscar xD
Beautiful!! I love how you ended up giving her an Oscar!!:mad:

Sigh...if only I can sketch as beautiful as you do!!:smile:

Eyeball

Reaction score

Awesome sketch, its your best one yet IMO, love the semi stylized look that you've given her.

Misskermie

Reaction score
This is simply adorbs.

Piggy gots the Oscar. Finally!

"Moi would like to thank the rest of vous nominees por losing so Moi can win. Kissy Kissy!"

lol DO MORE AWESOME ONE

MUPPETFAN1976

Reaction score

Booyah!! Wish that would happen in real life!

Bridget

Reaction score
Oh, would you look at this! Miss Piggy is obviously holding one of the most glorified awards in show business right in the palm of her glove! Her many years of hard work and sacrifice definitely paid off. I cannot wait to see this become a reality! Beautiful work Lady, as usual! :smile: