Who is Lionsgate associated with?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Um... why did NBC just remove one of Oscarfan's videos? Since when do they own (or partly own) some of the street scenes to the Camp Echo Rock story arc?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I believe one of the clips was used in a Tonight Show appearance by the guy who plays Mickey. That was put on YouTube, which I guess could allow for it to be blocked (not removed).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There should be rules and regulations that say just because a talk show uses a clip of another show, the network of said talk show can't claim copyright on said another show.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Hey-- I actually am OtterFan25 and I just wanted to clear up that I was not suspended by Lionsgate. I was actually suspended by Sesame Workshop for the same reason--uploading full Sesame Street episodes. Just wanted to clear up that misconception.
That's horrible! But I'm glad you're back!

I believe one of the clips was used in a Tonight Show appearance by the guy who plays Mickey. That was put on YouTube, which I guess could allow for it to be blocked (not removed).
NBC must think that just because they used a clip of something means that they own it. Next thing you know, the SpongeBob SquarePants theme song will be blocked by them just because it appeared in the Parenthood episode "Solace". But that's still insane!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang! I just got a full-on strike, not matched third party content, not video blocked in some countries, but a full copyright strike from SW for posting Elmo's World.

Gee... I... I don't even really know what to say about that, other than I guess SW is slowly turning on us. :smirk:

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Dang! I just got a full-on strike, not matched third party content, not video blocked in some countries, but a full copyright strike from SW for posting Elmo's World.

Gee... I... I don't even really know what to say about that, other than I guess SW is slowly turning on us. :smirk:
Well, This is the reason why I had to give up posting Sesame Street clips on Youtube. Copyright issues. :mad::eek::boo:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think they have a problem with inserts, but uploading full things like episodes and EW/ETM is something that hurts them.

mimitchi33

Reaction score

I feel sorry for you! I hope your account doesn't get terminated.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this, but Lionsgate has struck again! They've been blocking all sorts of stuff again. Just yesterday I went to watch some Magic Adventures of Mumfie episodes when I found out that Tuber7 had been suspended by Lionsgate for uploading full episodes. Not only that, Lionsgate blocked the Mumfie theme song, and a few clips from Maryoku Yummy! Does this mean they'll start reblocking Sesame stuff again?

Drtooth

Reaction score
... and you were mad someone deleted them all from his page. Well, now you have the reason.

Lionsgate's just... awful and possessive when it comes to this sort of thing. Then again, I've seen copyright blocks by foreign networks that once aired some incredibly obscure thing, so...