Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's where i saw it. I couldn't find it. Thanks. I do have that certain episode but don't have any way of uploading it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Ernie & Cookie Monster: Happiness is Looking Up (from season 2)
I'd never heard of that one before (could it have been mentioned in guides on the wiki and I just don't remember? I'm pretty sure it hadn;t been on the Cookie Monster and Ernie sketches page before today). It feels like a first season sketch, since Ernie addresses Cookie Monster as "monster" and doesn't think that he'd take his cookies.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Lately, Sesame Workshop has been putting out special compilation "collections" on YouTube, themed around different topics. I wonder if any of these will feature any rare clips not available at sesamestreet.org or Sesame Workshop's YouTube channels (or even some clips that aren't exactly rare but not officially uploaded by the workshop).

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, this most recent collection and last week's had some unaired bits that were shown internationally.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ernie & Cookie Monster: Happiness is Looking Up (from season 2)

Someone's gotta know this. Was Cookie Monster known as Cookie Monster at that point, or was that the skit where he got his name? It was season 2, after all, and I'm not 100% sure if they had the skit he was named for season 1.

cjd874

Reaction score
Sesame Workshop added another rare clip I had never heard of (and I'm surprised it has already been added this early in the morning):
Not only does this segment teach Spanish, it also teaches addition! Groovy segment that probably no one has seen before…looks like it's from 1972 or 1973. I wonder who'd voicing the little girl here? It doesn't sound like Fran Brill, Marilyn Sokol, or Sonia Manzano.