Betty Lou muppet

Katzi428

Reaction score
The difference between Betty Lou & Prairie Dawn is that Betty Lou has blonde braids with ribbons on the ends. Prairie Dawn has straight blonde hair .Plus I've noticed lately Prairie has a blue ribbon that has a bow at the top of her head.

fatblue

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
No the Do the Alphabet video came out like someone said in 1997 but yes Betty Lou was brought back from some newer seasons but back when Sesame Street showed old skits and still had Kermit the frog. So yes Betty was brought back with a new look and new voice. So there you have it. Hope this helps explain all this.
Well, I figured as much. They should start bringing back some of the older muppets quite frankly. Betty Lou is good, now they should try for others like Beautiful Day Monster, Sherlock Hemlock or Fred The Dragon! Seriously, it's good to add the old with the new.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
fatblue said:
On some occasions she was called Lucy Dawn,etc, but did Frank Oz always do the voice for her? I could have sworn others such as Fran Brill did the voice as well. What skits was she even called 'Betty Lou' in because I don't remember.
I thought it was Lisa Buckley voicing Lucy/Betty Lou in the Pick a Pet game show, because it didn't sound like any other Muppateer and Lisa Buckley has been the most famous for voicing that character.

JoeyMuppet

Reaction score
I think it was Frank Oz doing Lucy/Betty Lou in Pick a Pet.At least to me in that sketch,she sounded like Miss Piggy.