Custom figures and dioramas

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anyone made an Angus McGonagle figure? If not, I might make him my next figure to work on. I just gotta remember how to make him look spot on to the real character.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
If anyone has suggestions for which figures for me to make, which ones would they be? I personally feel like doing more MTI characters and also make a second BDM figure. I want to do Old Tom next.

ceelos

Reaction score
Not sure I've seen you custom figure Mad Monty fan. Are they posted in this thread? I'd like to see them

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I haven't used my mobile device, more specifically my tablet, in a while to take pictures of them.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I know these aren't uncommon characters, but I'd love to see figures of Wembley and Boober. I know someone on MC sculpted Wembley's head, but I don't think a body was ever made.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
I'm shocked people didn't make the costume for Link, Lew, Scooter, Gonzo, Rizzo and Fozzie's super hero alter egos.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
To be accurate, Super Scooter was made into an action figure part of the actual run by Palisades as an exclusive tied to Series 3.

As for the other members of the Supergoofs... I had someone turn an extra Captain Link into his Super Link costumed persona, complete with Snacka-waves ray gun and roasted Swinetrek model ship. Sorry I haven't taken/posted pics of it all these years later.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Or how about PIMP Gonzo and Gangster Link, from the Macho Man number? Those look like they'd be fun.

los

Reaction score
Should I do the purple orchestra tux or other color scheme?