Sesame Street Season 45 Episode 4504 - Numeric-Con

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hubba-wha? There's a Crummy Pictures Harry Potter parody upcoming this season? ! *Happy fanboyish squeee.

You know, I'd say the puppet used for DumbleFour/Crumbledor is the same puppet used as a Dumbledor parody from A Magical Halloween Adventure, but that DVD special is from the late 90's, so this has to be a new puppet.

Was the character shouting "5!" at the beginning Tony from Tacoma as named in the Toughpigs article?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hubba-wha? There's a Crummy Pictures Harry Potter parody upcoming this season? ! *Happy fanboyish squeee.
The October 30th episode. It's called Furry Potter and the Goblet of Cookies.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

You know, I'd say the puppet used for DumbleFour/Crumbledor is the same puppet used as a Dumbledor parody from A Magical Halloween Adventure, but that DVD special is from the late 90's, so this has to be a new puppet.

Was the character shouting "5!" at the beginning Tony from Tacoma as named in the Toughpigs article?
You mean 2005, that's when magical Halloween came out.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
2005? Thought it was late 90's, thanks for that.

Furry Potter and The Goblet of Cookies... So they're going with Book 4. That's probably the best suited for Cookie's Crummy Pictures as it has the famed three tasks they can exploit in "Listen to Directions" LD fashion. I'm already imagining the purple Mr. Dragon puppet being brought back for the role of the Hungarian Horntail.

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I love "Numeric-Con." I agree, would've been great season opener material. But, nevertheless, amazing episode. Every parody in this episode is hilarious, particularly Doctor Two which is kind-of like the parody I've always been waiting for. Talk of an extended edition makes this episode sound even awesomer, too!

Now, I think it's safe to say "Star S'mores" is equally awesome. Whoever had the idea for Grover as Yoda is someone I would like to hug. It is a spectacular parody and possibly the best of "Crumby Pictures". (Also, Snuffy Bantha = YES!)

The rest of the segments were good. Going for that nice space motif for this episode, I like that. Murray's Superhero School was neat (#MoreJumpshotPlease), and I LOVE that Count/Oscar sketch, despite being a rerun, truly untapped relationship :batty: :grouchy:, and of course I love the rerun Elmo the Musical.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's the preview for the Numericon DVD...

Seems that's the reason Alan was one of the Fantabulous Four. Too bad that bit got cut out, it looks fun. Even have a Muppet The Thing. This is something I'm definitely interested in buying.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, you're going to have to explain that Fantabulous Four bit. As soon as they used it as a cut-away reference, glossing over that point from Elmo's "agenda!" *Ominous music plays at the mention of the word "agenda!" I knew it would be part of the extra scenes filmed for the DVD release.

As for the Muppet version of the Thing... Said this elsewhere, and I've even come up with the theme song...
OneVisible Girl fades from sight.
Two-Man Torch lights the flame.
The Three just loves to fight.
Mr. Fourtastic gave the team its name.

Also, any info on the Sevengers? Or any other characters we didn't see in the onair episode?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Looks like there was an extended scene where they went to see the Fantabulous Four, and Inforusible woman didn't, well...show up. And with only three left, Elmo probably had Alan help fill that one out. In the show itself, you just see Elmo mentioning and showing a picture of this. Alan dressed like the missing member with the other three.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, now that makes sense. Hmm, if they're all wearing a 4 on their costumes then I guess they'd have to have four-based names like Mr. Fourtastic, the InFourvisible Woman, The Fourman Torch, and the 4-Thing. As for the mage in the background, it could have been a character from The Hobbit, but his number would have to be changed so he'd be recognized as either Gandalf the Eight or Zeroman. Also, how cool would it have been if not only did we have the Green Fournet saying he gets confused for the Green LanTen, but if we had the Green Zero (Green Arrow) as well?