New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
I'm Indiana.
My favourite Character is Rolf. He's the sweetest character ever, and, dare I say it, I think Rolf is better than Kermit.

I love the muppets. I pretty much grew up with them. My favourite season is probably season 2.
Nice to meet you.
I like Rowlf, too. Welcome to the forum!

RowlfFan12

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a more recent Muppet fan, and some of my favorites are Rowlf (obviously), and the named frogs in the Muppet world (that I know of): Kermit, Robin, and Constantine. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Laura28

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Laura, glad to be a part of the forum. I'm from England and have been slightly obsessed with Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal for many years!
Nice to meet you all =)

MRP3T3Y

Reaction score
I think I may as well introduce myself on this thread.

Hello fellow Muppet Enthusiasts and Lovers! My name is Pete and I am from the UK. I have been a fan of the Muppets for as long as I can remember. I am currently a film and video game reviewer mainly for Disney products, but I have branched out and hoping to create a blog for general video games.

I came across this website about 4 months ago, signed up and totally forgot to post anything since then! Now I am hoping to become an avid reader and follower of everything on this forum so whether you like it or not you will b seeing my name more often!

As they say at Disney, Have a Magical Week!

Blue Gnome

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
Hi I am Blue Gnome.

TheMuppetBaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone. New to the Muppet Central forum. Wanted to say hello. If anyone has delicious muppet/fraggle puppet patterns/tips/etc, get in touch.