Looking for feedback on web series...

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

We are three weeks into our six week run of our web series Bernie Says So. We still have three episodes to release but we are looking for some feedback of what we can do to make our series better. We are looking for all sorts of opinions. Below is a link to our youtube page. Thanks for taking a look!

https://www.youtube.com/user/BernieSaysSo

crazy chris

Reaction score
I think it's a super duper quality web series!!

Love your set and lighting as well...

i think maybe next season Bernie should interact with another puppet... maybe a grandson character or a wisecracking ethnic caretaker...or maybe we could meet his wife (although i love her being a "voice of god" type character)... i just love seeing new puppets lol

cc

Brooksy

Reaction score
Thanks very kindly Chris! Today Bernie is going to be talking on the issue of politics since we have the political season going on. Check it out!

Brooksy

Reaction score
Happy Monday! We apologize for the delay. Please enjoy the newest episode of Bernie Says So!

Brooksy

Reaction score
Hey all! Today we have the Season finale of Bernie Says So for you. Hope everyone enjoys!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Great well rounded series! This was a nice touching finale!

Will we get to see any behind the scenes? id love to see how this is set up!!

cc

Brooksy

Reaction score
Thanks a million Chris! Appreciate you taking a look and supporting the series. As far as behind the scenes goes, we don't have tons of BTS for this first season. Mostly because I recruited my BTS guy for shooting another angle during the series. However, because we don't have a ton of content to keep our (few) fans interested and to keep drumming up excitement for our next season we'll keep showing BTS stuff for Season two.

So as long as you are a fan of our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/berniefranklysaysso) you can keep up to date on the production and see some BTS.

Also feel free to send me any questions. I'm pretty open about things. Thanks again!

crazy chris

Reaction score
I just love seeing how other folks film their shows... its my chocolate! haha

cc