Coming Soon: Sesame Street Season 45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I guess this is a wait and see thing... but does that mean we're going to lose the Murray tune in for letter of the day or will that just be a letter of the day segment?

I'm mixed... I actually like the Murray Tune ins to an extent as they're shot on location... this does seem like it would get very annoying after a while, but it does have an excellent mix of characters. And Abby and Ernie are in the same place at the same time, so... what that member keeps saying, I guess. :stick_out_tongue:
They filmed new tune-ins in the Spring, so there's definitely more coming. I assume the songs will appear after the tune-in, which may not even be used to introduce the letter/number anymore until the end.

Well, we'll find out in a week.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Well, today's a great day for new Muppet goodness on YouTube! First off, the awesome Rachel Herrick finally posted her review of Muppets Most Wanted...but that's another story. Remember how earlier this summer word got out that there will be a new "Number of the Day" segment? Well, I guess we'll be expecting these in every episode too!

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am completely blown away at how well Ryan does at Elmo's singing voice here!

Drtooth

Reaction score
They filmed new tune-ins in the Spring, so there's definitely more coming. I assume the songs will appear after the tune-in, which may not even be used to introduce the letter/number anymore until the end.

Well, we'll find out in a week.
That's what I meant to say, if that meant no letter/number introductory tune ins. If there still are, these are redundant and take up time that would be better served with letter/number segments and if there aren't, while the song is catchy and has a nice assortment of characters, it's just not as much fun as the tune in intros are.

But yeah... that's a discussion best left to knowing what's actually going on in a week.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wonder who's idea it was to make the filming more...advanced. Jon Stone never did something that moved visually the way that bit does.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I just saw 30 minute episodes from season 45 on PBSkids.com and found out that Frank Oz and Steve Whitmire aren´t on the credits anymore...does it means they didn´t film anything for season 45? although Ernie will be on 2 street secenes...I wonder why they aren´t credited anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.