Poll: Threads by Sesame Street Season or Episode Number

Would you like Sesame Street episodes listed as one thread per season or one thread per episode?

• I prefer we keep Sesame Street episodes listed in one big thread per season

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I prefer Sesame Street episodes are listed in seperate threads per episode

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
With the 45th season of Sesame Street starting up, I wanted to get some feedback from you guys. Vote in the above poll and let us know your thoughts.

I'm considering creating separate threads for each new Sesame episode per season. This would allow more episode focused discussion and make it easier to find discussions on particular shows going forward.

Vote in the poll and let us know what you think of the idea.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I second that. 26 single threads isn't an improvement over a single compiled thread. Much more streamlined and less confusing.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm a little mixed on this. On one hand, it could be too much to have threads on every single episode, but on the other hand, those of us who saw episodes way later than their premiere could comment on them in the episode threads, without having to post in the season threads long after they had aired and people had been changing what they were heavily talking about.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I see it's too late to vote now and like I said in my last post. It is less confusing to have them separate and easier not to see spoilers on any eps you may have missed, but from reading the last posts here it seems like I'm outvoted. But oh well, whatever everyone else wants is fine with me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, but it's painfully obvious that you cannot continue a conversation or combine conversations devoted to separate episodes this way. That's the main advantage of one season thread.