TV Alert: Sesame Street on Good Morning America September 12, 2014

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe he lost weight. We'll have to see what he looks like during the upcoming season up close.

Okay. Now I'm a little confused that Oscarfan and Johnny are saying two different things about the Big Bird and Oscar together deal.

What I'm getting from this is that Peter Linz was operating Big Bird and Matt Vogel operated Oscar and Carroll wasn't there at all. He just pre-recorded the lines for both of them. Is that right?

I mean I'm not trying to be annoying by asking all these questions. But usually when you see the two characters together, it's something that's taped and since this was a live appearance, that's what confuses me.
Carroll was doing Oscar.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. Matt's really been great at taking over Jerry's characters as well as creating his own. (Ex: Constantine) I agree with Muppet Master. Hopefully he'll be back. In the meantime we'll keep our thoughts and prayers with his family.

Though the Count had a line in that appearance, however. I guess that one may have been pre-recorded by Matt.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Poor Matt, I am surprised though that ToughPigs or The Muppet Mindset have not posted anything about it yet.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's a private and personal matter,and I don't think ethier site should post anything about it.

SSLFan

Reaction score

This could've totally been the perfect opening song in an ensemble street story.