Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, all of Joan's posts and related posts have been deleted as spam. Unfortunately, since she joined the forum as a member in 2008, I am currently unable to permanently ban her. If she posts again, please report it and contact Phil to remove her from active membership.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you, the thread in question has had it's title changed to a more appropriate one given its themed discussion.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Due to the nature of the threads posted by GoboFan1981 that have been reported today, my suspicions are that said member's account was hacked by another jerk known here as Oatamus. The only thing Oatamus posts is inappropriate crap directed at the prominent forum members. Phil has been made aware of this situation, hopefully he can solve it before it goes on any further. :sigh:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Due to the nature of the threads posted by GoboFan1981 that have been reported today, my suspicions are that said member's account was hacked by another jerk known here as Oatamus. The only thing Oatamus posts is inappropriate crap directed at the prominent forum members. Phil has been made aware of this situation, hopefully he can solve it before it goes on any further. :sigh:
Who is Oatamus?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er, I just said Oatamus is the member who has a history for posting the kind of trollish crap that's been reported today under GoboFan1981's account.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are the "normal" posts and the "hacked" posts made under different IP addresses? That would be a giveaway.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thank you for working to take care of this and letting Phillip know about it. The posts made today were extremely vulgar and inappropriate, not anything that should be on this board.