My Muppet Show App Discussion/Updates

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
If My Muppets Show has another Halloween update, I hope Uncle Deadly appears as a new character.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Update from the Facebook page: apparently whatever Muppet Labs is working on is still coming up.

That's it.

:sigh:

FunnyBear

Reaction score
At least The Simpsons: Tapped Out is constantly updating every day, so you never get bored, which is good, because more updates means I can expand on my collection. So far I have Apu, Krusty, Cletus, Homer, Lisa, Milhouse, Flanders, and Skinner. I still need Bart, Marge, and Grandpa to complete the Simpsons family category, which more than likely I won't unlock them until either level 11 or 12.
It get's a little boring once you've collected all the costumes, but at least they have these new updates like the Clash of Clones one.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Bart can be unlocked at level 12, but Marge and Grandpa come at later levels. Levels 15 and 19, to be exact.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, I downloaded it yesterday. I guess the fun for me will be catching up with everyone else. The hours of waiting are a pain, though.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Well, I downloaded it yesterday. I guess the fun for me will be catching up with everyone else. The hours of waiting are a pain, though.
I've found that the trick to the game is only playing several times a day for a few minutes at a time without thinking too much about it in between. Oh, and listing your game number on the app's facebook page so that people include you and that will give you diamonds.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Just wondering, but if Angel Marie were to be added to the big house level, how do you guys imagine him contributing to that level?
I imagine his design consisting of his white chef hat, the metal soup ladle, and pots of food all around him