R.I.P Joan Rivers (1933-2014)

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
RIP Joan! I personally liked she said whatever she felt and didn't give a rats behind what anyone thought. She didn't back down no matter how much she was criticized for it. I don't agree with a lot of her views but she didnt sugar coat things.

lady piggy

Reaction score
Oh im gonna to miss that funny Lady , she wasn't afraid to voice what was on her mind. Something that I always admired about her , rest in peace Joan.~♡

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
People never gave her enough credit as a comedian. She was an excellent joke writer, and had impeccable delivery. It's a shame a lot of people couldn't look past her harsh exterior to see her brilliance.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Joan was a lifelong New Yorker. She really wasn't all that Hollywood and that was kind of the point of her shtick. She thumbed her nose at movie stars and was never afraid to turn that same criticism loose on herself. In fact, she was her own worst critic! Here's one of my favorite jokes:

Joan was outrageous, authentic and (from almost every report of those who met her) a very classy lady. Not every joke landed. Such is the life of a comedian. Not every choice she made was ideal. Such is the life if a trailblazer. Her life was full of tragedy and triumph and she never stopped working until the day she left us. I wish we'd have had more time with her, but I'm glad she got to go out on top.